Question about Estro Barista Athena
A few drips of water comes out of the steamer and a small amount of steam. Nowater comes out of the filter head.
1) Detach all removable parts from the machine.
• Removable parts are letters F and H-Q in the Description of Parts
• To remove the water tank, remove the drip trays and swivel the
steam wand out of the way, then pull the water tank out from the
front of the machine being careful not to damage the intake hose.
2) Wash all the removable parts with warm water.
3) Reassemble the machine.
4) Check to be sure that the intake hose inside the water tank is free from
kinks or other obstructions.
5) Open the water fill cover (A) and slowly fill the water tank with cold water
so that the water level is between the top of the drip trays and the Maxline (F).
Note: Only use cold water in the machine.
6) Close the water fill cover.
7) Check to be sure that all buttons are OFF (colored indicators are OFF)and that the steam valve knob (B) is closed.
Note: If the steam valve is partially open, the pump will engage when you turn the machine on.
8) Plug the machine into the power outlet.
9) Place a cup under the brew head (D) and a cup or other container under the steam wand (E).
10) Press the ON/OFF button (C) to turn the machine on.
Result: The color on the button changes to red.
11) Immediately turn the steam valve knob to open the steam valve.
Note: Do NOT wait for the Ready light to come on.
12) Allow four 4oz. (120ml) of water to flow through the steam wand into the cup.
13) Turn the steam valve to closed.
14) Press the BREW button (T).
Result: The color on the button changes to green.
Posted on Feb 02, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 22, 2012 | Starbucks Star Bucks Barista Espresso...
Jan 14, 2011 | Estro Barista Athena
Oct 29, 2010 | Estro Barista Athena
Sep 25, 2010 | Estro Barista Athena
Jan 28, 2010 | Estro Barista Athena
Jul 05, 2009 | Estro Barista Athena
Jan 11, 2009 | Estro Barista Athena
Aug 13, 2008 | Estro Barista Athena
Feb 16, 2008 | Estro Barista Athena
Jan 02, 2008 | Estro Barista Athena
Jan 08, 2018 | Estro Barista Athena
394 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: