Question about RIM BlackBerry 7290
SOURCE: Unlock BlackBerry 7290
Unfortunately, the unlock code for a BB 7290 is unique to each phone. The unlock code is based on the IMEI of your BB. After getting an unlock code then the steps to unlock are:
1. go to options
2 scroll to SIM CARD then press jog dial in once to select it
3. Type MEPD (not case sensitive) ( you will not see text appear on screen while typing )
4. Does it say Network active? if so your phone is locked
5. Press and hold the alt key (half moon looking key on the lower left side)
6. as you are holding the alt key type in MEPE (not case sensitive) ( you will not see text appear on screen while typing )
7. type in the unlock code when prompted
8. After entering the code press the jog dial in
9. Your phone is now unlocked!
Posted on Mar 11, 2008
Send your Blackberry 7290 to me and I will UNLOCK for $20 and that includes return postage! Email me at "Cellular1@comcast.net" to get the address to send to! I will turn around in 2-3 Business days! Best I can do!
Posted on Aug 15, 2008
i would like to share something with you people which last week i found a company where mobile unlock can be done, so anyboidy need assistance really then, http://www.unlock-zone.com/
Posted on Jul 11, 2009
There is no such calculator software even somebody have it he will not share it with you. One more thing that you should know, free blackberry 7290 unlock code is not reliable and have higher chance to make your phone hardlocked. So be a wise and try to purchase reliable blackberry unlock code at third party sites rather than screw up your phone.
Posted on Oct 25, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 10, 2011 | RIM BlackBerry 7290
Nov 23, 2010 | RIM BlackBerry 7290
Oct 15, 2010 | RIM BlackBerry 7290
May 30, 2010 | RIM BlackBerry 7290
May 08, 2010 | RIM BlackBerry 7290
Apr 03, 2010 | RIM BlackBerry 7290
Oct 17, 2009 | RIM BlackBerry 7290
Aug 27, 2009 | RIM BlackBerry 7290
Feb 27, 2008 | RIM BlackBerry 7290
May 06, 2014 | RIM BlackBerry 7290
52 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!