I just hope that it's not yet past 45 days since you paid for it.If not, you can file the item not receive case on eBay and here's how;
Here's how you can open an item not received case from My eBay:
1. Please sign in to your account and then please click the My eBay tab located on the upper right side of the page.
2. Then please click the Account tab and inside the Account Summary page please click the Resolution Center link on the left side.
3. Inside the Resolution Center Page, please click "I've not received my item" and please click continue.
4. You will need to enter the item number and please follow the next steps.
To open an Item Not Received (INR) claim through the "Contact Us" options:
1. Click the eBay Buyer Protection header or the "Contact Us" link displayed on the home page.
2. If you click "Item Not Received", the following page will review a list of your recently purchased items. Choose the item(s) that you need help with and click Continue.
3. eBay will ask if you've tried contacting the seller yet. If you choose "Yes", you will be prompted to open a claim online or call us.
If it's already past 45 days, you can no longer file a case on eBay but you can file it from IC3, well I guess that won't be much of help.
You can also check with the seller if they purchased tracking, if there is and you still haven't received it you need to contact the carrier and it could be lost in transition. If there's an insurance you can file a claim with the carrier.
Here's how you can request for the contact information of the seller:
1. Click the "Advanced Search" link at the top of most eBay pages.
2. Click the "Find Contact Information" link under "Members."
3. Enter the member's user ID (the user id of the seller) and item number.
4. Click the "Search" button.
Then you will get an email with the name and phone number of the seller.
You can also use this to report to police if you feel that you need to sue the seller for not completing the binding contract.
Hope this helps! Have a great day!