a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
If you need to transfer photos from Samsung phone to computer, the most efficient solution is to use a helpful data assistant software.
You don't need to transfer photos one by one, it can save you a lot time on this thing. So, it is very effective for you to transfer photos between Samsung phone and computer. Transfer Photos Between Samsung Phone and Computer
Phone Transfer can transfer photos, contacts, music, videos, calendars, call logs, messages, apps and app data for you. It supports iPhone, Android Phone, Blackberry, Nokia, Windows Phone perfectly. With it, you can copy data from one phone to another, backup and restore your phone data without any difficulty.
Phone to Phone Transfer can transfer photos, contacts, music, videos, calendars, call logs, messages, apps and app data for you. It supports iPhone, Android Phone, Blackberry, Nokia, Windows Phone perfectly. With it, you can copy data from one phone to another without any difficulty. So, you can easily transfer contacts as well as any other data from your old HTC phonet to Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+ by using this tool.
Several ways to do so, helps to know how many photos you are dealing with. If the computer has Bluetooth capability the S4 can easily transfer a number of photos at a time. You can choose where they are saved onto the computer as well.
You can transfer photos from iPad/iPhone/iPod Touch to PC via Gihosoft Mobile Transfer. It's a professional phone data transfer software that enables you to transfer photos from iPad to PC and restore previous data to any Android or iOS devices whenever you need!
1. Download iTunes and Gihosoft Mobile Transfer on your computer or laptop, then run the mobile transfer software to get into the Phone to Phone channel.
2. Connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch to the computer via a USB cable.( Please tap Trust if a pop-up window appears on your phone' screen when you connect it to PC.)
3. Select Photos as well as other file types you need, then tap Start Copy to transfer iPhone photos to PC.( Please keep your iPhone well connected to the computer until completed.)
You need to install PC Suite and sync it with your computer. If the photos are in the memory card, you can take it out and insert it in a card reader. The photos files can then be transferred to your computer via USB.
The HTC Touch Pro does not easily natively sync with a Mac computer. There are a couple of pieces of software you could try to get pictures from your phone to your computer.
One is the Missing Sync for HTC Touch from Mark/Space - http://www.markspace.com/products/htctouch/htc-touch-sync-mac.html
This program has been well tested. I've used a different version (for a palm phone) and it works well. It costs $40.
Another program that I do not have experience with is SyncMate for Mac from Eltima Software - http://www.sync-mac.com/
Unfortunately, only the $40 version syncs photos.
If you have a microSD card in your phone, you can put photos on the card, then use a USB card reader to put the files on your computer.
There is also a possibility of using bluetooth or email to transfer the photos. You can email yourself the photos and pick them up on your computer, or possibly transfer the files with bluetooth.
I have never used the HTC Touch Pro before, but the process to get bluetooth started should be something like this...
- Make sure your smartphone is set to "Discoverable"
- Go to System Preferences > Bluetooth on your computer.
- Click the "+" button at the bottom of the device list.
- Select your phone from the list when it shows up and complete the Bluetooth Setup Assistant.
- On your phone navigate to the photo and try to find an option to send the photo via bluetooth. You will have to accept the transfer on your computer and the file will most likely go to my documents.
I hope this helps!
Now I found and recommend this third party software called "GodswMobile Contacts Transfer" for Windows Mobile phone to transfer contacts to your laptop computer.
* Transfer both sim card contacts and mobile outlook contacts;
* Including an app for PC to view,add,delete,modify and print contacts;
* Restore contacts to any other windows mobile phones;
* Backup contacts as TXT file and CTS file;
* Backup contacts pictures and ringtones;
* Support unlimited contacts backup/restore;
* Support VGA and WVGA Screen (such as HTC Touch HD/2 and Diamond/2).
Google "GodswMobile Contacts Transfer V2.1" to free download.
OR you can go to GodswMobile Contacts Transfer V2.1 for more information.
In fact, you can use an iPod to computer transfer program to backup the data files form ipod to your iTunes first then sync to your iPhone.I personally use iPad/iPhone/iPod to Computer Transfer.It helps me to transfer my songs/videos/photos/playlists etc from ipod to my computer directly and safely.It works well for me,you can give it a try.