Question about Nokia 2760 Cellular Phone
Would appreciate any help to unlock Nokia 2760 currently locked to Vodafone Australia.
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Handset Unlock - Instructions
Please find below the instructions to unlock your handset.
Handset Unlock Procedure for IMEI: 353508029865248
Your unlock code is: 426850229882845
PHONE UNLOCK PROCEDURE
PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU ATTEMPT ANY UNLOCK PROCESS
This procedure unlocks the handset from being network restricted from only using SIM cards from Vodafone Australia. In case of difficulties, please refer to the FAQ listed below
1. Take note of the unlocking code shown above
2. Insert a Non-Vodafone Australia working SIM card.
3. Ensure the phone is charged and then switch the phone on.
4. Optional Step: If the SIM card has a PIN, enter your PIN number. (See FAQ below)
5. The phone will then display a message. The most common is “Phone Restricted”. Select “undo” by pressing the middle soft-key button. (Different message? See FAQ below)
6. Carefully read step 6 before attempting to enter the unlock code. This step has the potential to PERMANENTLY BLOCK YOUR PHONE!
Enter into the phone #pw+ followed by the 15-digit unlocking code then +1# (Unlocking code is shown above). Do not enter the 15-digit IMEI number by mistake
To enter + press the * (star) key two times
To enter p press the * (star) key three times
To enter w press the * (star) key four times
For Example: If your 15-digit unlocking code is 123456789012345, enter the following in sequence: #pw+12456789012345+1#
(When entering the unlocking sequence it disappears? See the FAQ below)
7. Then press “OK”
8. The handset will display “Phone restriction off” unlocked after successful entry of the unlocking code. This will be confirmed if you can make and receive calls with the Non-Vodafone Australia SIM card. (You will need reception and phone credit with the different network provider)
Posted on Jan 30, 2009
Please find your unlocking link above.
These two links above show you how to do it, the last one is frree
Posted on Aug 03, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 24, 2013 | Nokia Cell Phones
Mar 31, 2013 | Nokia 5310 Xpressmusi
Oct 13, 2012 | Nokia N8 Cell Phone
Aug 01, 2012 | Nokia N97 mini Smartphone
May 09, 2012 | Nokia N95 Cellular Phone
Jul 20, 2011 | Nokia C7 (8 GB) Smartphone
Dec 06, 2010 | Nokia N97 Cell Phone
Feb 21, 2009 | Nokia 2760 Cellular Phone
May 13, 2008 | Nokia 6300 Cellular Phone
108 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!