Question about Sharp 21" Multi System Stereo TV
Ive got a samsung DVD-P181 i need some codes to play most regions.
1. Ensure disc tray is empty.
2. Press "Repeat" on the R/C then enter 5,7,5,3,8 or the region key for your region.
3. The numbers "02" appear in the top left of the screen.
4. Quickly press the number "0" button on the R/C, for "multi region".
6. Wait 20 seconds, then power off, then on again.
Posted on Feb 19, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 22, 2014 | Televison & Video
Mar 24, 2011 | Disney 13" TV
Jun 23, 2010 | Polaroid TDM-1421C TV
Feb 14, 2010 | MGA Entertainment Bratz TV
May 31, 2009 | Sharp 21" Multi System Stereo TV
Oct 25, 2008 | Disney DTD1363-CAR 13" TV/DVD
Sep 18, 2008 | Sharp 21" Multi System Stereo TV
465 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: