When i plug in my sansa e250 to charge it dosent light up blue
It dosent charge either but the last time i pluggen it in was about 5 minutes ago and it charged without a problem but then i took it out and listend to it for a little while the it shut off so i went back to go and charge it but it wouldnt charge or light up blue so i left it plugged in for a while but when i came back it still wasnt charged so i came here to this website
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I believe this is answered already. Turn the hold button on. Red light will be on. Hold the rewind button while you insert it into the computer. Please search online this has been answered. I am recalling from what I read a few minutes ago.
Switch your Sansa e250 to its Recovery Mode:
1. Make sure the player is powered off
2. Enable the "Hold" switch (located on the top of the player). You would know it's enabled when you see the "orange-colored" surface
3. Press the "Record" button. Make sure you keep it pressed while pressing on the "Menu" button.
4. keep your fingers pressed on these 2 buttons until the e250 LCD screen displays "Welcome to Recovery Mode" (if the LCD remains black, keep pressing long enough -- about 10 seconds -- then proceed to the next step)
5. Connect your e250 to your computer. (Just a reminder: The minimum Operating System requirements for a Sansa E200 player is Windows XP and above)
6. Double-click on "My Computer" and you would see your Sansa e250 appear as a "16 MB" drive. Note: If you do not see that "16 MB" drive/partition, please repeat steps 1-6.
Next, Apply the firmware for the e250 (your player should be connected to your PC at this time):
Use this link to download the firmware for your Sansa e250 (for better results, please save this file on your "Desktop":
or use this Sansa Firmware Updater link:
Double left-click on the downloaded file, and follow the on-screen prompts. The file will automatically re-flash your player (or find the most updated firmware) and format it as well, thereby clearing all possible file/system corruptions that may have occurred.
When the process is complete, unplug your e250 from your computer, and please make sure you disable the "Hold" switch
Power up your e250 and 90-99% of the time, it would boot up successfully.
I hope this helps.
i know i have to charge my sansa for at least 7-8 hours before the battery will show it is full. about your other problem, i believe there is an option under the settings menu to automatically shut your sansa off. If not then you can turn off the backlight and that will save alot of battery life.