Question about Microsoft Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005 for PC
Do you mean you cpu have problem booting up?
if yes check your ram take them out and put them back in again.
Posted on Feb 04, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 06, 2011 | Operating Systems
1. Turn off Playstation®3.
2. Hold The power button down; The system will turn on and turn off once again.
3. Once the System has been shutdown, re-press you finger until you hear 2 consecutive beeps
4. When you hear the 2 beeps take finger off power button.
5. You will be promted to plug in your controller via usb and then hit the PS button
6. The Recovery menu will pop up.
Hit the option "Restore File System:" and reboot.
Mar 06, 2011 | Operating Systems
Feb 28, 2011 | Operating Systems
Nov 17, 2009 | Acer Operating Systems
Sep 02, 2009 | Microsoft Windows 95 for PC
Feb 23, 2009 | Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate Edition
Feb 01, 2009 | Microsoft Windows XP Media Center Edition...
Apr 11, 2014 | Microsoft Windows XP Media Center Edition...
30 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: