Question about HP Compaq nc6000 Notebook
Could be a problem with the battery, power adapter, memory or motherboard. Remove the battery and try turning on the computer with just the power adapter. If no go, test another power adapter. try another battery. Reseat the memory modules, or try using other working memory modules. You may also check this HP support site: http://tinyurl.com/dn44m2
Posted on Feb 01, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
printer powered off but connected on power source , you must:
1. Press & hold stop/reset button, and then press & hold [ON/OFF] button.
2. When Green power lit, leave stop/reset button & press twice stop/reset (see orange indicator).
3. Leave On/Off button. Printer in actually service mode.
4. Press stop/reset 4 times (see orange indicator) if not blink restart above process from top.
5. After press stop/reset 4 times successful press On/Off button 3 times. printer will off.
6. Press On/Off button.
Waste ink full reset These are the instructions which worked for me on my Canon pixma mp470:
1) Close the print head cover, and turn off the printer. While pressing the Resume/Cancel button, press the Power button. (Do not release the buttons. The LED lights in green to indicate that a function is selectable.)
2) While holding the Power button, release the Resume/Cancel button. (Do not release the Power button.)
3) While holding the Power button, press the Resume/Cancel button three times, and then release the Power and Resume/Cancel buttons. (Each time the Resume/Cancel button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in either orange or green, starting with orange.) During initialization, the LED blinks in green.
4) When the LED stops blinking and lights in green, press the Resume/Cancel button the 4 times. (Each time the Resume/Cancel button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in either orange or green, starting with orange.)
5) Press the Power button. The LED lights in green, and the
selected function is performed. (When the operation completes, the printer returns to the menu selection mode automatically.)
6) Power off then back on and test.
Waste ink full reset
These are the instructions which worked for me on my Canon pixma mp470:
Jul 23, 2011 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 09, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 06, 2011 | Canon BJC 6000 InkJet Printer
Feb 17, 2010 | Compaq NC6000 C Notebook
Nov 07, 2009 | Canon MX300 Office All-In-One Printer
Oct 18, 2009 | Canon Pixma MP450 All-In-One InkJet...
Jun 08, 2008 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional
Jan 15, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
125 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!