a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
with one Game Card:
Certain Nintendo DS games require only one player have a copy of
the game to play multiplayer. Those without a copy of the game will
need to download the game information from the player that has the
game in their system.
This feature is available on games that have this icon on their
packaging: To download game information:
Insert the Game Card into the DS Game Card Slot on one system
and slide it into place until it clicks. Turn the system on
by pressing the POWER button.
Tap the screen using the stylus when the "Touch the Touch
Screen to continue" message appears. If the host DS system's
Startup Mode is set to
Automatic. The game's menu will appear.
Manual. Tap on the box for the Nintendo DS Card Slot using
the stylus to start the game.
Turn on the other Nintendo DS systems. For each of these systems,
when the main menu appears, tap on the "DS Download Play" icon
on the right, middle side of the screen to display list of available
Tap the title of the game to begin the download.
See the individual game's multiplayer instructions for additional
game play information.
with multiple Game Cards
Games that require each player to have a copy of the Game Card inserted
into the Nintendo DS will feature this icon:
Because each individual game title has its own method for setting
up multiplayer games, you will need to consult the instruction manual
for that particular title.
1. slimmer in size and weight 2. the screens are the same size but are closer together and joined by a streamlined hinge for games. easier on the eyes 3. the buttons are placed perfectly to meld with your grip. good ergonomics. (don't know what that word means check below.) 4. the action buttons are meatier, slightly raised with a bit of traction, and soften edges for easier moving from button to button 5. the mic is in a more convenient spot: in the center 6. the stylus is longer son more control on games where the stylus needs quick moving. 7. Brighter screens just make games glow more and a lot more clearer
Did you try to recallibrate it? Hold the "hint" button down while you're turning it on. Then hit "A" when the new screen comes up. You'll touch all four corners and the center with the stylus. See if it works!
If your Leapster2 does not respond to the stylus pen, it needs to be calibrated. Calibrating the Leapster2 is easy:
1) Ensure that a cartridge is not inserted2) Hold down the Hint button while turning the unit on3) When the LEAPSTER menu screen appears, press the A button4) Touch each of the crosshairs that appear with the stylus5) Restart unit
you have three choices, 1. send it to get disc out, 2. take apart yourself or 3. keep pressing eject button till comes out, ( try laying it flat, on side and upside down). http://www.wii-ftw.com/?page=disassembling_wii
The pins on the cartridge slot get oxidation and dirt on them. The game cards also get dirty. Pick one game card and carefully cut little strips of extra-fine sand paper. Use a stylus to rub gently each contact on the game card. They should become shiny gold again. Blow it off with compressed air and insert it into the DS. Do not attempt to clean inside the DS.