Question about Cell Phones
Do you have a USB cord for your phone?
Music files can be downloaded to the phone via one of two methods:
• Downloaded to the phone from tzones >Downloads.
- Music files can be directly stored on your phone from this site.
- For more information, refer to "t-zones" on page 59.
• Downloaded to the phone via a direct USB connection
- Music files are stored into a MEDIA folder on the microSD card.
If this helps you plz take the time to rate it fixya, thank you kindly. If you require more help feel free to post a comment here & I'll be happy to help you further.
Posted on Feb 01, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 16, 2011 | Samsung SGH-t819 Cellular Phone
Feb 05, 2010 | Samsung SGH-t819 Cellular Phone
Sep 22, 2009 | Samsung SGH-t819 Cellular Phone
350 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!