Question about HP Pavilion a320n PC Desktop
Ur system is not support the device may be the processor or ram are motherboard support so can u check the system is support for the device.some time it may be operating system also not support.
Posted on Feb 12, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 01, 2015 | Dell PC Desktops
on Dec 30, 2009 | PC Desktops
"Stop: 0x000000A5" error message typically indicates that the computer BIOS is incompatible with the Advanced Configuration and Power Interface (ACPI) standard that is supported in Windows 7. However, this error can also occur because the computer hardware, the peripherals, or the drivers for those devices are incompatible with Windows 7.
Startup Repair from the Windows Recovery Environment (WinRE)
1. Insert the Windows 7 installation disc into the disc drive, and then start the computer.
2. Press a key when the message indicating "Press any key to boot from CD or DVD ...". appears.
3. Select a language, a time and currency, and a keyboard or input method, and then click Next.
4. Click Repair your computer.
5. In the System Recovery Options dialog box, choose the drive of your Windows installation and click Next.
6. At the System Recovery Options Dialog Box, click on Repair your computer.
7. Click the operating system that you want to repair, and then click Next.
8. In the System Recovery Options dialog box, click Startup Repair.
Refer the following link for more information:
Jan 11, 2011 | E-Machines eMachines Desktop PC
Jun 21, 2010 | Dell Optiplex 755 Desktop Desktop Computer...
Jun 02, 2010 | PC Desktops
Feb 03, 2010 | Intel PC Desktops
Dec 01, 2009 | Ingenico 6770 Capture Pad Signature...
Nov 08, 2009 | Dell OptiPlex GX260 PC Desktop
Jul 21, 2008 | PC Desktops
47 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!