- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
The Lexmark X5495 printer is not a wireless printer, however, you have the option to connect it to a wireless print server. You can then connect the wireless print server to your wireless network so all the computers connected to your network will have access to the printer.
To connect the printer to your laptop, please visit the Lexmark website at http://bit.ly/hsBChY to download and install the printer driver. Execute the file and follow the instructions on your computer screen.
1. You could try to reinstall the Z2420 driver on your computer.
2. Try to reset the wireless network adapter of your printer. Follow the instructions in this article from the Lexmark website on How to Reset the Internal Network Adapter on Lexmark Z2400 Series Printers. Open Lexmark Wireless Setup Utility to reconfigure your printer to connect to your wireless network.
Lexmarkprovides a line of wireless printers and sometime printer won't print with wireless...so here is what you may have to do in order to get this fixed
1.make sure your wireless password is right
2. uninstall the printer software and reinstall it once again ( make sure you configure the router with wireless router) for more assistance contact with Lexmark Printer Tech Support
3.now type the right password and try to print it
i hope this may help you
here is what I would do if I were you.... go to start, then control panel, then click on printers... find the lexmark printer, right click, delete... hit yes to confirm.. restart the computer... then go to www.lexmark.com then click the tab that has to do with driver downloads.. then click "drivers"... then type x5150 in the model .. then select the appropriate version of windows that you have, and run the file.. that's what i had to do to fix mine....... :)
I am posting this in hopes of helping others that are having issues with the Vista print spooler. In my case, I have an HP Pavilion laptop running Vista connected to a wireless hub. I also have a Minolta Konica 2300DL printer that is connected to the network via the wireless hub as well. Ever since obtaining this laptop, I have not been able to print to the printer other than stopping and starting the print spooler to obtain a single print 'job'. After about six months I found a post that contains the fix - I cannot take credit for it! Follow these instructions to get your printer to work:
1.) Go into control panel - I would suggest classic view as it is a little easier to navigate.
2.) Then go into User Accounts.
3.) From User Accounts go into Turn User Account Control On or Off
4.) UNCHECK Use User Account Control (UAC) to help protect your computer.
5.) At this point you will probably require a reboot.
Once this exercise is complete, you should be able to print. One more item off of my Honey DOO list!!!!!
uninstall the printe driver,then try reinstalling the printer back.if no luck,change the usb cable or printer cable as the case may be,if doesn't work,try using the printer on a friends machine.
did it work?let me know.