Question about Bissell 7920 ProHeat Pro-Tech Upright Wet/Dry Vacuum
I need instructions on how to remove and replace the brush. I have lost my manual
To replace the Brush Belt:
You will need a Phillips head screwdriver.
1. Turn the machine OFF and unplug from the wall outlet.
2. Step on the release pedal to lay the handle down on the floor.
3. Remove the Tank-in-Tank and SmartMix Bottle and set them aside.
4. Turn the machine over to expose the brush.
5. Look for the red retainers, which hold the black brush arms and gear-type brush belt in place. Unscrew the two Phillips head screws. Set these parts aside.
6. Loop the replacement brush roll belt around the brush end and the red pulley with the ridges.
7. Alternate holding each brush arm in place while replacing the red retainers.
8. Replace the Phillips head screws and turn until snug.
9. Turn the machine right side up to replace the Tank-in-Tank and SmartMix Bottle.
Posted on Feb 01, 2009
If you turn it upside down you should find several screw holes . they are phillips head screws. you have to take the bottom of the machine off to get to the brush and removing the screws will allow you to do so. once the bottom is off you can pull the old brush and put in the new one
Posted on Feb 01, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 29, 2015 | Vacuums
Aug 08, 2014 | Hoover Vacuums
Jul 05, 2014 | Hoover H3030 FloorMate SpinScrub 500...
May 06, 2014 | Dirt Devil Dynamo Pet Bagless Upright...
Jan 24, 2010 | Dyson DC07 Bagless Upright Cyclonic Vacuum
Dec 27, 2009 | Dyson DC07 Animal Bagless Upright Cyclonic...
Aug 04, 2009 | Hoover F7425-900 SteamVac V2 Widepath...
Mar 11, 2009 | Kenmore 23612 Progressive PowerMate Bagged...
Jul 11, 2014 | Bissell 7920 ProHeat Pro-Tech Upright...
34 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!