An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert that has over 500 points.
An expert who has answered 200 questions.
Re: it won't print!!
You may have more than one of the same printer installed, if so delete the one that doesn't have the Ready listed.
If only one name is listed, delete it and dissconnect it from the pc, reinstall the drivers from the CD and follow directions which will tell you when it is ok to connect the printer to your pc.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I am assuming you are trying to print from a computer, not a photo memory card (SD Card).
Try the following things:
- get the manual and install CD if you have it
- use the manual or the menu on the printer to print a test page (if that works then it is probably not the printer)
- make sure the USB-B cable is connected
- Start the Print Manager software on your computer (install it from the CD if it is not installed already, download the drivers from on-line if you do not have the CD)
- Use the Print Manager to print a test page (If this works, then we know the cable works)
- in Control Panel under Printers select the Epson Stylus as the DEFAULT PRINTER
- from the application (MS Word, Photoshop, etc.) try printing and verify that the Epson is the selected printer
If this does not work please provide further details about what hardware and applications you are using and what you are trying to print.
Try to troubleshoot compatibilty. Right click the program icon of print cd then click troubleshoot compatibility, click try recommended settings, click start the program, click yes to run the program, if it works save the setting. If it doesn't work try to download print cd version compatible with windows 7.