Question about HP Photosmart C6180 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Will not let me uninstall and will not let me print. parsing error1033
To view hidden files in Windows VISTA
1) Open Control Panel and open Folder options
2) Click on View and select the option " Show all hidden files "
3) Click Apply and click Ok.
Uninstall the software
1) Disconnect the printer from the computer or network.
2) Click on Windows button on the Computer.
3) Type %Temp% in the box and then press Enter to open it.
4) Locate and Click on 7zs2b7.tmp folder to open it, if not found, check for any folder starting with 7z.
5) Open that folder and then locate Util folder and open it.
6) Double Click on CCC folder to open it.
7) Double click Uninstall_L3
NOTE: For 64 bit, the uninstallation file will look like Uninstall_L3_64 and for 32 bit it will be Uninstall_L3
priscilla : Once the uninstallation is complete, restart the computer and install the All-In-One software.
priscilla : In case if you have any questions or clarifications please use this Activity ID:1742091 as reference when you login again to the "HP Total Chat Support" this will help us to serve you faster and better.
priscilla : Thank you for contacting HP Total care and giving us an opportunity to serve you. It's been a pleasure assisting you today.
priscilla : Bye and take care.
Posted on Apr 20, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 31, 2011 | HP LaserJet 3015 All-In-One Printer
Dec 23, 2010 | HP Officejet 5610 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 10, 2010 | Texas Instruments TI 880 Matrix Printer
Nov 10, 2010 | Dell 3100cn Laser Printer
Aug 11, 2010 | HP Printers & Copiers
Aug 10, 2010 | Dell 922 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Oct 10, 2009 | Lexmark X2350 All-In-One InkJet Printer
May 29, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP4200 InkJet Photo Printer
Jan 01, 2009 | Kodak EASYSHARE 5300 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 28, 2007 | HP PSC 1210 All-In-One InkJet Printer
113 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: