Question about Mitsubishi VS-60607 TV

1 Answer

Won't turn on

Which IC in the Mother board and replace the IC or the whole mother board? Can you be a little more vague????

Posted by on

  • unlockme Feb 01, 2009

    Where is the locatoion on the mother board of this IC and is it soldered or plug in type?


1 Answer

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.


    An expert whose answer got voted for 500 times.

  • Master
  • 2,110 Answers

The part number is STK392-110 and if you google you can find them for as little as $6/each but I don't recommend the cheap ones as they are not reliable.

Posted on Feb 01, 2009


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

Break code for scan

unsolder th eprom and solder it back.the eprom is a 4 leg ic that has a number with 24lco you will find it in the front of the tv on the mother board.

Aug 30, 2012 | Standard (CRT) Televisions

1 Answer

I have a mother and child lamp that won't light up - does it have a starter?

You have this posted in wrong are and no model number--you might try to Google the model number for "manual"

Apr 09, 2012 | Standard (CRT) Televisions

2 Answers

I have a JVC 13" the screen goes to a thin line,

This is purely a DRY SOLDER JOINT on the mother board. The fault can be found our if you can use a good light and observation lens , use a good soldering station to redo the solder on drive IC's and power circuits.

Sep 23, 2011 | JVC Standard (CRT) Televisions

1 Answer

Hi. I have a 2004 TV, the Make is a Citizen 27 inches model JCTV2700. I have 5 to 7 white across the top. At the beginning (say 3 months ago) they wrer small. Now they are getting large and 2 more lines...

Neer the center of the mother board you should find a tall heatsink with an IC mounted to it. This is the vertical output IC. Change the electrolytic capacitor closest too the IC. On my set it is C406, I cannot read the value without removing it, but it will likely be 47Mf or 100Mf @50v.

Feb 26, 2011 | Standard (CRT) Televisions

1 Answer

Where is the dip switch located

dip switch is mainly located in computer mother board and ic circuit of tv

Feb 25, 2010 | RCA 24V511T 24" TV

2 Answers

Power switch turns on and off

that would work if you want a costly bill. Try this before dishing out cash, the problem is the switch that tells the board to turn on and of is bad and a cheep quick fix is to open the back of your TV(#15) (unplugged of course)and remove the hex(#10) screws to the mother board look under TV tube and you will see the switch board,remove both hex screws(#10) and pull the switch board out,follow black cord to mother board and pull cord out of its port. know find the word KEY also #2 on the switch board, should be the red wire. cut this wire and be sure there isn't any bare wire showing at your cut, a piece of black tape will help this. reinstall the switch board and mother board and back of TV . you should be all good to go

Jun 26, 2009 | Standard (CRT) Televisions

1 Answer

Mother board

I answered many of these questions over the last number of days. Which TV or device was this for? What was the fault that it had?

If you are talking about replaceing the complete mother board for a TV set, if the set is more than a few years old, I don't think it would be available. Most likely the cost would be about the same as buying a new TV set. Another thing to consider, if you were to replace a complete TV mother board, you would have to perform the complete factory set-up to match the display device (CRT for example), and match the other boards driving it.

Jerry G.

Apr 25, 2008 | RCA F36676ET 36" TV

1 Answer

Convergence board

It wouldn't be the entire convergence board, you more than likely have a bad convergence STK-IC. Replacing the IC will take a good bit of knowledge and training as far as electronic repair is concerned, plus a complete convergence set up. In other words, unless your certified, you need to contact a tech. The convergence set up alone has driven men to drink.....

Aug 28, 2006 | Mitsubishi VS-45609 TV

Not finding what you are looking for?
Mitsubishi VS-60607 TV Logo

Related Topics:

65 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Mitsubishi Standard (CRT) Televisions Experts

The Knight
The Knight

Level 3 Expert

68223 Answers

matt martin
matt martin

Level 3 Expert

1191 Answers

Jaime Hernandez

Level 3 Expert

2267 Answers

Are you a Mitsubishi Standard (CRT) Television Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides