Question about Televison & Video
I am trying to find the code to apply to my remote control (HD+ Sky) so I can use just 1 remote with TV (Bush LT42M1CFA). Have called sky and they dont seem to have it. Hope you can help?
The following code: 253 will work on Sky remotes
for the following tv:
Posted on Feb 17, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 20, 2014 | Televison & Video
Jan 07, 2012 | Televison & Video
246 263 377 037 064 065 310 300 383 399 391 402 547 292 239 312 609 322 339 515 236 389 035 191 232 245 288 714
1. Select any channel on the TV.
2. Point your Sky+ remote control away from the TV and press the tv button.
3. Press and hold down the Select and red buttons simultaneously on the Sky+ remote control until the red light at the top of the Sky+ remote control flashes twice.
4. Input the 3 digit number from the Sky+ remote control codes then press the Select button. The red light at the top of the Sky+ remote control should flash twice.
5. Point the Sky+ remote control at the TV and try the volume button
If this works try the other TV functions.
If these work then the correct code has been selected.
It's important to note that not all TV functions will be supported by the Sky+ remote control e.g. Picture in Picture.
If all functions do not work correctly, then repeat steps 1 - 3 and work through all the relevant 3 digit numbers from the Sky+ remote control codes, until you find the code which supports all or as many of the TV functions as possible
Jun 26, 2011 | Televison & Video
May 20, 2008 | Bush WS6671 28" TV
Jan 23, 2008 | Sony FD Trinitron WEGA KV-32FS120 32" TV
Jan 17, 2008 | Televison & Video
376 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!