Whenever i insert any CD in CDrom a mesg appear that system unable to play the file as no audio driver installed but when i checked with device manager it says this divice is working properly...hw can i fix this problem plz help!!!!aas99127f asus chipset/motherbord
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Pls enable the sound device from System BIOS ,for this re-start the system and press Del. or F2 button on POST .After that select sound controller and select enable mode.After that login through administrator and install the compatible sound driver from the Motherboard CD of from internet .
1. Goto mycomputer rightclick, then properties,then hardware, then device manager
2. here you can see yellow color indication on found hardware, just rightclick and disable it,
3. Select Action on the top of the menu and scan for hardware changes.
4. remember put your driver cd into the cdrom before doing this..
5. when new hardware found come the click install automatically option, your system will search
automatically for the required files and install it.
6. Restart your computer
make sure that the sound card is enabled on your BIOS. if it is, then make sure the drivers are properly installed for the sound card. you can get them online or from the motherboard or oem cd that came with the computer. if it still does not work, then the card might be broken.
What is your motherboard type and model? If you purchased your computer a brand new unit,a CD installerforit device drivers shouldcome with it. If you have that Device driver installer CD,try installing from the CD device installer that came with your new PC.
Sorry pal. Machine is a DELL Inspiron 1721. No cable neither loudspeakers. I have no motherboard CD shipped with laptop. I already tried to install audio drivers from DELL Utilities & Drivers CD, but OS refuses to recognize that a soundcard is present.
Thanks anyway. It has to be solved by someone who's had the same problem and managed to work around it.
ur sound drivers are not installed.u have to again install the sound drivers..
for this insert the motherboard driver cd.
if it autoplays then install the driver by follwing instructions given
on the welcome screen of cd autoplay .
if cd is not autoplay then go to the my computer then right click on cd drive and explore now find out the folder named drivers then finding audio driver install it by this