An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 100 times.
Re: Prints Gibberish, not the Text - Epson Stylus 460
This is usually due to a corrupted driver. To fix this uninstall the printer using the Windows uninstall software facility on the Control Panel (I am presuming it's a Windows system, if not use the uninstall facility of your OS). Reboot the computer then re-install the printer. If you need more help with the uninstall/re-install processes, report back.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
The Epson printer is controlled directly by the computer
it is connected to. The printer actually has no say in how and what it
prints, so if you want to change any aspect of your print document (such
as the text) you need to adjust the text in the document you are
printing from. This only requires a few clicks of your mouse and once
the text style is changed you may begin printing with the next font.
1. Open the program you are printing from and want to change the text font of.
2. Select "File," "Open" (or click the "Open" button on the front of the program), then choose the document you want to print.
3. Click-and-drag over the text you want to change. Once highlighted, click the font type option on the top of the page and choose the new font you want. Once selected, all the highlighted area changes.
4. Click "File," "Print" and choose the Epson Stylus CX5000 as the device you are printing from. Click "OK" and the document will print with the new text.
I hope you find it very helpful. Thank you for choosing fixya.com where we provide greater solutions.
please tell us more about your computer and printer setting..
However, i have some question..
1) Does your printer print another logo or any other picture correctly like before? &
2) Which software did you used to print your logo?
Thanks, waiting for your response