Question about Krups Small Appliances Espresso Machine
I want to get into the machine to clean it as it keeps getting clogged. I have managed to get the coffeebean holder off, I just cant get the next layer off, which should allow me the access I need. I suspect you need a special tool as Krups seem to design things that are impossible to service yourself.
Yes it is tricky but easy once you know it. remove the bean container by pulling off the grind selector knob and removing the only screw.
Then remove the scute for the cleaning tablets. Then remove the two screws that were covered by the scute lid. Remove the water tank. Under the tank remove the two screws.
Then the trick where everyone seems to look for: The facade of aluminum can be moved off. Set the machine on the floor and pull hard upwards at the facade. This comes off (pull hard!) and four screw are uncovered. Remove them and pull then back housing of the machine (remove first the containers/drawers). Now the inner parts are freely accessible. You filter is the white valve connected to the three way valve (white plastic). You remove it by twisting it 15 degrees. Clean the inner parts (valve and spring) from coffee debris.
Posted on Aug 14, 2010
I you have coffeebean holder off then you must:
1. remove front panel puling it up,
2. release one screw hidden under holder,
3. release two screws hidden under top cover,
4. release two fasteners on the back of the machine, behind water storage.
Now you will be able to take top cover away. Then:
1. unfasten plastic hose comming from infuse haed to cofee dispenser,
2. release two screws under fastener,
3. release 4 screws from the front of the machine (previously hidden by the cover),
4. rise a little white internal plastic body, release front cover and pull it off a little.
5. release two screws on the bottom corners of the front cover (you will need to use long Torx scredriver),
6. release front cover and unplug it from control electronics.
You are inside.
Posted on Aug 07, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 27, 2014 | Keurig B60 Coffee Maker
Mar 27, 2014 | Keurig Vue Brewing System
Nov 24, 2013 | Keurig Elite B40 Coffee Maker
Feb 26, 2012 | Philips Coffee Makers & Espresso Machines
Sep 22, 2011 | Sunbeam Tea Drop Tea Maker HTM5B
May 31, 2011 | Keurig B50 Coffee Maker
Sep 20, 2010 | Saeco Coffee Makers & Espresso Machines
Jun 15, 2010 | Saeco Vienna Espresso Machine
Jan 23, 2010 | Saeco VIA Venezia
Jan 28, 2008 | Jura Capresso Impressa S90 Espresso...
Jun 26, 2014 | Krups Small Appliances Espresso Machine
1,434 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: