Question about Samsung Digimax S500 Digital Camera
You have several options.
1. see first what operating system you computer runs.
if it is vista or mac, it will be recognized as unknown device,
look for SSCAM100 or DCIM folder. you will then see the camera files in that folder. If you're using XP or OS that are lower versions, you will see your pictures in "Removable Disk" folder
2. you should also download the cd driver, the cd that comes with the camera, to your PC. this will help the connection be proper.
3. if you're using desktop, try to connect the camera at the back of your tower. look for a USB port at the back of the tower and connect USB cord to it.
4. make sure you're using the proper USB cable, the cable that comes with the camera. for your S630, it is USB cable type 2.
5. also, make sure before you connect camera to PC, camera is turned off, when the USB cord is properly connected, that is the time camera should be turned on.
6. when unplugging the camera to PC, make sure that you are safely removing the device from the PC so you will not have future connection problems.
hope my suggestions work for you.
Posted on Jan 11, 2008
First, open Windows Explorer and then search for the drive letter that Windows has automatically selected to be your camera's memory card. If you cannot find it (remember to right mouse click over each letter to see a short description). Once found on Windows Explorer, double mouse click it and then search all camera memory folders for the video files. You can then right mouse click and copy each file and then past (rt. mouse click select paste from pop-up sub-menu) each file onto your pc hard drive.
Posted on Aug 01, 2007
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: UPlOADiNG TROUBlE
Hello Go Here and Download this software its great and free and the capability's are Fantastic.... http://picasa.google.com/ Please let me know if this helped ttech
Posted on Aug 01, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 08, 2014 | Samsung Digimax S500 Digital Camera
Jul 25, 2011 | Samsung Digimax S500 Digital Camera
Jan 24, 2011 | Samsung Digimax S500 Digital Camera
Aug 09, 2009 | Samsung Cameras
Jun 01, 2008 | Samsung Digimax S500 Digital Camera
Mar 12, 2008 | Samsung Digimax S500 Digital Camera
Aug 30, 2007 | Samsung Digimax S500 Digital Camera
Jan 04, 2007 | Samsung Digimax S500 Digital Camera
104 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: