Question about Dual Electronics N99i Cellular Phone
Its so frustrating, cos ive been searching for the procedures online, and nobody seems to know the right steps. can you help me activate the browser?? the sim is globe philippines.
Try asking your network provider if they support 3g or gprs. if so, then try acquiring an n70 or n73 gprs setting. bingo, you can now browse thru any site, but you cant buy games and other softwares to be downloaded to your phone
Posted on Feb 02, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 22, 2011 | Cell Phones
on Sep 24, 2008 | Sony Ericsson T630
Sep 03, 2011 | Samsung Star GT-S5233 Cell Phone
May 04, 2011 | Samsung Star GT-S5233 Cell Phone
You'll need to complete all steps for this to work.
The phone has a 4-way directional 'Navi' key and 2 soft keys on either side of this. The Navi key can also be pressed in to select options.
1. Press the 'i' button (press navi key).
2. Highlight 'Browser' and press 'Select' (left softkey).
3. Highlight 'Browser settings' and press 'Select' (left softkey).
4. Press 'Options' (left softkey) , highlight 'Add new connection' and 'Select' (left softkey).
5. Highlight 'Profile Name' and enter 'giffgaff GPRS WAP'
6. Highlight 'Homepage URL' and enter 'http://giffgaff.com/mobile'.
7. Check that 'Proxy' is ticked (press Navi key to tick/untick).
8. Highlight 'IP Address' and enter '22.214.171.124'.
9. Highlight 'Port' and enter '8080'
10. Ignore 'Linger time' (this is preset at 90).
11. Check that 'DNS' is unticked (press Navi key to tick/untick).
12. Highlight 'Bearer' and select 'GPRS' by pressing the Navi key right or left.
13. Highlight 'Advanced settings' and select using center Navi key.
14. Highlight 'APN' and enter 'giffgaff.com'.
15. Highlight 'Login ID' and enter 'giffgaff'.
16. Highlight 'Password' and enter 'password'.
17. Press 'Save' twice (left softkey).
18. Highlight 'giffgaff GPRS WAP' and press 'Options' (left softkey)
19. Highlight 'Activate' and 'Select' (left softkey).
20. Press 'Back' (right softkey) 3 times to return to the main screen.
The GPRS WAP settings are now complete.
Dec 21, 2010 | Samsung SGH-J600 Cellular Phone
Mar 22, 2010 | Samsung Cell Phones
Mar 28, 2009 | LG VOYAGER VX10000 Cellular Phone
Feb 24, 2009 | Apple iPhone (16 GB) Smartphone
Nov 11, 2008 | Samsung U900 Soul Cellular Phone
114 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: