Question about Saeco Magic De Luxe Espresso Machine
Low water light remains on Will not make coffee Water is full Attempt to Drain machine will not
A couple of things to check. On this model there is a magnet floating in a small compartment in the water tank. If this is stuck to the bottom or not there it will not tell the machine there is water and will not proceed. By not able to drain the machine do you mean that when you turn the knob to have water go through the wand nothing comes out? If so then the missing or defective magnet would do that. If the magnet is good and there and the no water light still is on and steady then you may have a problem with the main board. If the no water light is on and flashing this is another problem. If this is the case please advise. Thanks
Posted on Aug 01, 2007
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 11, 2014 | Saeco Incanto Classic Espresso Machine
Dec 14, 2011 | Keurig Elite B40 Coffee Maker
Mar 25, 2011 | Keurig Elite B40 Coffee Maker
1. Power off machine.
2. Using a metal paperclip, insert it into left side of top needle. It must insert at least 1" deep. Insert it into slot on right side and again from back of needle.
3. Remove KCup cradle. Separate bottom from top. In the top section, insert the paperclip up into bottom needle from the bottom upwards. It will not go all the way thru and this is normal.
4. Reassemble KCup cradle and reinsert it back into coffee maker.
5. Power on machine.
6. Brew a cup of water only. There may be coffee grounds in the water and these should eventually clear during the remaining steps. NOTE: A large cup brew cycle should output a full 8 ounces (235cc). Less means there is still a blockage
7. Empty reservoir and fill with undiluted distilled white vinegar. Repeatedly run brewing cycle until Add Water light comes on.
8. Make sure Auto-OFF is NOT set and let last cycle of vinegar remain inside machine for 4 hours.
9. Refill reservoir with fresh water and repeatedly run brewing cycle until the water is clear and odorless.
10. Set Auto-OFF, if preferred.
Nov 28, 2009 | Keurig B70 Coffee Maker
Sep 29, 2009 | Cuisinart DCC-1200 Coffee Maker
Jul 07, 2009 | Gaggia Syncrony Compact Coffee...
Jan 15, 2009 | Washing Machines
Aug 14, 2008 | Saeco Incanto Classic Espresso Machine
Dec 11, 2007 | Saeco Magic De Luxe Espresso Machine
Dec 10, 2007 | Cuisinart DCC-1200 Coffee Maker
59 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!