Question about RCA RCR660 Remote Control
I have a rcr660and cant find the code booklet and i really need it so please help
I don't have the code book, but I can tell you how to program your remote using the automatic programming feature.
Programming RCA model RCR660 (no code search button)
While following these instructions, keep the following in mind:
device = the component you wish to control with your remote (TV, DVD, VCR, etc.)
DEVICE = the button labeled for the component you wish to program
1. Turn on the device you wish to program.
2. Turn off all other devices in the general vicinity.
2. Press and hold DEVICE
3. While holding DEVICE down, press ON/OFF and hold them both down until the LED turns on for that device.
4. Release both buttons.
5. Point the remote at the device, press and release PLAY and wait 5 seconds or until the LED stops flashing.
6. If the device does not turn off, then continue to press PLAY and wait the required interval (for a maximum of 20 times) until the device turns off.
7. When the device turns off, press REVERSE, wait two seconds and continue doing this until the device turns back on.
8. To finish programming, press and hold STOP until the LED turns off.
Posted on Dec 31, 2007
Dear jsierp, in this site u will find all the codes u wont , http://www.remote-codes.com/ please rate me if u find this useful!
Posted on Jul 31, 2007
I have the code book and could email you the pages if you want me to.You can reach me at email@example.com
Posted on Jan 22, 2008
I found the codes to a different model Navilight, but the codes seem the same.
Posted on Aug 15, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 23, 2010 | Remote Controls
Nov 29, 2009 | Remote Controls
Aug 19, 2009 | Remote Controls
Oct 09, 2008 | Philips 5-Device Universal Learning Remote...
Aug 13, 2008 | One For All URC4220 Remote Control
May 17, 2008 | Remote Controls
May 02, 2008 | Directed 434MHZ Remote Control
Mar 09, 2008 | Philips Magnavox Learning Universal Remote
5,414 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!