a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Try to reset color ink level ,see how in the following link http://atta-metro.blogspot.com/2010/03/reset-ink-level-printer-hp.html after you complete , reset make sure your file free form colors , other wise print will ask you for change color , hope this help you
When an inkjet printer (most newer HP and Canon inkjet printer models since 2006) exhibit poor print quality, missing color(s) or image streaking, flushing the printhead with warm water for several minutes will usually resolve the issue. It is first suggested to ensure ink cartridges have plenty of ink and to perform a 'Clean Printhead' action at the printer before attempting the water flushing procedure. This procedures is applicable to individual ink tank printer models that feature a removable Printhead assembly only. HP 564 HP 920 Ink Series Printers Hot Water Printhead Flush
you cannot reset the ink it self.
If your using an HP refilled ink cartridge the warranty of your printer will be void.
you need to contact HP right away to purchase new ink cartridges.
If the cartridge has been refilled or remanufactured, 'Low on Ink' or 'Ink Alert' messages may be inaccurate or display incorrectly.
you can reset the hp 940 cartridge very easily by following these steps as under..
1.. just take and insert the cartridges in the cartridge holders gently and softly until you hear the clicking sound
2.. just reset your printer and then start the recycling process so that the printer refreshes the cartridges.
3. Press the OK button on the printer and hold it for 5 to 6 seconds, and at the same time when you are holding the OK button press the red stop button also while holding it till the LCD gets refreshed
1. If you have the plastic cap that covers the 9 mm. hole where you can see the sponge, then tape this cap to the cartidge with scotch tape. If not, use some duct/masking tape to cover the round hole.
2. Use the dry hypodermic needle to find the hole that will be found at the very center of the 920 label. With the needle, pierce the label.
3. Fill the hypodermic needle with 4 cc of ink.
4. Insert the needle 2-3 cm. into the hole made in step 2. Draw out 1 cc of air, then slowly force the 4 cc of ink into the sponge. Use toilet tissue to absorb any ink that might have escaped.
5. Let the catridge stand overnight (if possible) so as to allow the ink to evenly saturate the sponge. If not, insert it into your printer immediately.
Note: If you are going to refill catridges, be certain not to allow the sponge to dry completely. Thus, you might want to do step one immediately and to enclose it in a sealed sandwich bag upon removing an empty catridge from your printer even if you are not going to fill it immediately.