I deactivated my facebook acount and when i want to activate it again i forgate my e-mail password and when i went the yahoo help tp get my password actually i forgate also the information saved on my profile when i made the e-mail and now how can i get my facebook acount again with all these complications?
Do you have a safe question for your email? Like, "What is the name of the street where you grew up?" You should be able to find your way back into your email to get your Facebook stuff going. Keep trying!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
* Try using your User name and Password again and again.
* After a number of times your account will be suspended.
* Then you go and check your the mail that is used to use for your facebook logon.
* You will receive a mail from Facebook about the account deactivation.
* Then you will fnd an option for reactivating your account.
* Once you activate the account its done, You can access your Facebook account.
If you have deactivated your account and again want to activate it. Than firstly fill up the login page and submit it. Than it shows a message that an activation mail is send to you after that check your mail and click on the activation link. Your facebook id will again activated by this. enjoy & cheers
Tell your friends who were in the friends list of your old facebook account to look at your profile info for email id. That would be your login mail id. Enter that mail id in 'Forgot password' link and get confirmation code. Paste that as per mail instructions and get new password. Login with that password and mail id you received from friends and enjoy your facebook.
to delete your facebook account simply follow the steps below:
1. Log into your Facebook Account, using your user name and password. 2. Once you have opened your Facebook Account, look by the top right corner of the page and click 'Account". 3. From Account, scroll to "Account Settings" and click it. 4. From Account Settings, scroll down to the last option on the page and click "Deactivate Account". 5. From "Deactivate Account" you will be asked to enter your password. 6. Enter very information required and that's all.
If you follow the steps above, your facebook account will be successfully deactivated.