Question about Belkin Wireless G Plus MIMO (F5D9230-4) Router (1010835)
How do you open your nat it shows nio sign of my belkin symbol on the computer so i can't fix my nat for xbox
Hi never ever disable nat on your router as that is the one which gives ip address to computer , x-box etc. You can make your x-box live work by just opening some ports
1. open rsp by typing in 192.168.2.1
2. On the left hand side under firewall you"ll find virtual servers
3. Click on that --- You"ll find some fields then check on enable for 1,2,3(ie three rows)
4.Description - x-box for all three
5.Inbound Port: 88-88 ,connection type : udp ,private port : 88-88 for the first row
6. Inbound port : 3074-3074 , connection type : udp , private port : 3074-3074 for second row
7. Inbound Port : 3074-3074 ,connection type : tcp , private port : 3074-3074
8. As FOR the private ip address it is that of your x-box which you can find on the dash board of your x-box . Same for all three rows .
9. Best of luck And do rate me
Posted on Feb 04, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 11, 2011 | Belkin Wireless G Plus MIMO (F5D9230-4)...
Apr 24, 2010 | Belkin Wireless G Plus MIMO (F5D9230-4)...
Apr 02, 2010 | Belkin Wireless G Plus MIMO (F5D9230-4)...
Apr 12, 2009 | Belkin Wireless G Plus MIMO (F5D9230-4)...
Sep 09, 2008 | Belkin Wireless G Plus MIMO (F5D9230-4)...
Jul 10, 2008 | Belkin Wireless G Plus MIMO (F5D9230-4)...
476 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: