While watching a movie, my cat got sick precisely over the grate on top of the TV and the screen went black. Is it possible that it may work again once the moisture evaporates? Or, if something is seriously wrong, what is the likelihood of getting the damage repaired by a service technician?
Or is the TV completely hosed?
Actually, the model is European: Samsun SlimFit WS-32Z306T 230V 50Hz 150 watts
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
There is a few reasons one is it is overeating so try feeding less at a time but more often or
there is something wrong with its digestion so a visit to a animal doctor would be a good idea
something in the food is irritating the stomach and the cat is vomiting it back out (your cat has an allergy to an ingredient )
The symptoms of over dosage with permethrin will vary but nearly always includes unsteady gait and general uncoordinated movements while walking and generally will be accompanied by drooling, dilated pupils, vomiting, or possibly convulsions. This is a form of chemical poisoning and is a very Serious medical condition. Try to identify the route (s) of exposure. Was the substance accidentally acquired or was it purposely applied? REMEMBER, anything that goes ON a cat eventually goes IN the cat. Call your veterinarian with all details, type of medicine, exposure, amount, and the like. The doctor will tell you how to proceed, in the meantime keep them warm and protected from falls etc and get as much liquid into them as possible as long as they are able to swallow without choking
The following is advice from the ASPCA
Cat food is higher in protein and fat, which may make it very palatable to dogs, but if you continue to feed your dog only cat food, over time you'll begin to see nutritional imbalances. It's also possible to see gastrointestinal issues, such as vomiting and diarrhea, in dogs who continually eat cat food. Pet Nutrition Service
Lesson learned here. No pets on game systems! Even pet hair getting sucked in by the fan can destroy them. Unfortunately the mainboard probably got wet from some sort of bodily fluid from the animal. This will need to be sent to a repair shop. There is no promise that it can be repaired. JBGAMING.COM is a good repair source.
Even my cat swallows some of his toys, it is a common phenomenon.
Most foreign objects in your cat's digestive system will trigger vomiting, you
should keep things like paper, foil and rubber bands away from your cat's
If the cat sat on the remote, it is likely it changed the tv to AV1. Just find the AV button on the remote and press it again and again. It should cycle through the different AV channels your TV has - my TV has 6 AVs, 2 HDMI and a PC channel so if yours is anything like mine, you may need to press several time to get back to your Sky/freesat/virgin box. Alternatively, some HDMI connected kit just needs turning off and on. That then sends a signal to the TV which changes the TV automatically. For example, my Blu-ray player does that. Experience - I have a cat that sits on my remote and does the same thing!!
Any food not specifically designed for cats can affect the digestive system, causing vomiting, diarrhea, or loss of appetite. Here are some foods of particular concern:
Alcohol can cause severe liver and brain damage. As little as a tablespoon can lead to problems for your cat.
Chocolate contains theobromine. It is in all forms of chocolate, and most concentrated in dark chocolate and unsweetened cooking chocolate. Chocolate ingestion can cause heart problems, muscle tremors, or seizures. Chocolate also contains caffeine.
Coffee, Tea, Energy Drinks. These contain caffeine that can cause your cat to become restless, have rapid breathing, heart palpitations and muscle tremors.
Dairy Products. Some cats are lactose intolerant and if they eat dairy products it can cause vomiting and diarrhea.
Fat Trimmings, Raw Meat, Raw Eggs, Raw Fish. Can cause vomiting, diarrhoea or a painful condition called pancreatitis (from excessive fat) and there is a risk of Salmonella or E. coli associated with these foods.
Grapes and Raisins. Cats are less likely to eat these so cases are rare however, dogs can suffer acute kidney failure from eating grapes or raisins, so it is best to not to risk your cat's health and not let him eat these foods.
Onions and Garlic. All members of the onion family can cause problems if eaten in sufficient quantity. A little bit of onion or garlic in some sauce is not likely to cause any problems. However, eating a clove of garlic or a green onion may cause digestive upset. Eating some type of onion on a regular basis could cause anemia.
Xylitol. This is a sweetener used in a lot of sugar-free foods, especially chewing gum. There are no records of cats becoming ill from this product, but in dogs it can cause a severe drop in blood sugar (which can cause seizures/convulsions or even *****) followed by liver failure. Therefore it is better to be safe and not let your cat eat foods that contain this ingredient.