Question about Dell Inspiron 1501 Notebook
Verizon.net to Gmail I follow their(google's ) instructions and It's a no go!
1. Open gmail
2. Click on SETTINGS on the upper menu bar
3. Click on the ACCOUNTS tab
4. The second section is to ADD AN ACCOUNT YOU OWN
5. Enter your email address and click the enter button
6. Enter the remaining account information and follow the prompts
8. incoming.verizon.net is the mail server
10. Check to add a label for the account, if you wish
That should do it. Please let me know how it works out.
Posted on Feb 08, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 23, 2014 | HEWLETT-PACKARD PC Laptops
If you were to log on to the
manufacturer's web site, I think you will be pleasantly surprised as
usually one is able to download, by model number, Customer
Instruction Manuals, list of Dealers
and Driver downloads as required.
Just Google the manufacturer's name and
follow the links. Make certain you are directed to the manufacturer's
web site as some search engines direct you to other sites and they
charge for the information that is normally free of charge.
I hope this helps.
Oct 31, 2010 | Dell Inspiron 1501 Laptop
Nov 28, 2009 | Dell Inspiron 1501 Notebook
Oct 21, 2009 | Dell Inspiron 1501 Notebook
Jun 30, 2009 | Dell Inspiron 1501 Notebook
Jan 27, 2009 | Dell Inspiron 1501 Notebook
Jan 10, 2009 | Dell Inspiron 1501 Notebook
Jul 31, 2008 | Dell Inspiron 1501 Notebook
98 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!