Question about Targus AMP01US Remote Control
This solution works for both TARGUS MODEL: AMP01EU and AMP01US (AMP01U AMPolu AMPolEU)
1. Connect the TARGUS reciever to the USB port on your PC.
2. Let it install 'the human interface thing...'
3. Reboot the PC (Windows 2000 and Windows XP)
4. Put fresh batteries in the handheld trackball thing (=the remote)
5. Switch the power switch on the handheld remote from OFF to ON
6. Verify that the green LED is now alive
7. On the reciever press the little button besides the enlightened RED LED to turn it off.
8. On the remote - PUSH the little hidden button on the bottom between the LASER pushbutton and the battery cover multiple times until the RED led on the reciver turns on again. (= We have now connection!)
9. SHAKE mechanichally the remote, so you hear some clicking noise from the remote.
10. Verify that the mouse cursor on the PC screen now can be controlled from the remote.
Please post here if it works or not for you.
A shorter version:
Turn the REMOTE ON
SHAKE IT FORCEFULLY
Posted on Apr 01, 2009
10 If you have a broken or damaged Targus amp01us presenter, I might be interested in purchasing it. I need to extract the internal transmitter and so it doesn't need to function. If you're interested in selling it you can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted on Oct 06, 2015
See this site ... http://www.remote-codes.com/universalcodes.htm please rate me if it help u
Posted on Jul 31, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 24, 2011 | Sony RMV310A Remote Control
Jan 28, 2011 | Sony RMVZ220 Remote Control
Oct 24, 2009 | Remote Controls
Sep 01, 2009 | Philips Magnavox Learning Universal Remote
Apr 28, 2009 | Remote Controls
Jan 13, 2009 | Keyspan Presentation Remote Control
Nov 16, 2008 | Remote Controls
Aug 29, 2008 | RCA Universal Remote Control
Apr 23, 2008 | Jensen JR300 Remote Control
1,093 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: