Question about Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet Printer
We have lost the cd for the connection of the dell printer scanner since we moved to our new house . how can we down load that cd from the website and from which website
I'm going based on you having Windows XP, NOT Vista.
1. Unplug the printer from the computer.
2. Turn on the computer and go to Start > Settings > Printers
3. If the printer appears, remove the printer. (http://malektips.com/xpwpr0010.html)
4. IF THIS IS A USB PRINTER:
a. Plug the printer into the wall. Make sure all the appropriate lights come on.
b. Plug the USB cord from the printer into the computer.
c. Skip to Step 6.
5. IF THIS IS A NON-USB PRINTER:
a. Turn the computer off.
b. Plug the printer into the wall. Make sure all the appropriate lights come on.
c. Plug the printer into the computer.
d. Turn the computer on.
6. Windows will most likely try to install the printer automatically and you will not need an install disk.
7. If the printer does not automatically install, you can download the drivers from here: http://driverscollection.com/?H=PIXMA%20MP160&By=Canon
Posted on Jan 31, 2009
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 29, 2009 | Kodak ESP 3 Multifunction Printer/ Copier/...
Apr 27, 2009 | Dell A940 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Dec 19, 2008 | Epson Stylus RX425 Multifunction...
Nov 29, 2008 | Cannon Office Equipment & Supplies
Aug 14, 2008 | Dell 924 All-in-One InkJet Printer
Jan 27, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...
26 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: