Question about Proscan 32LA30Q Television
I have a proscan 32 in 32lb30q that I need a code to use with my tivo the ones on the tivo don't seem to work they are 0133, 0249,
Ok I found it! For the Proscan 32LB30Q from Costco, the 5-digit code for the Comcast remote is 00030, and the 4-digit code is 0030.
However, I still haven't found the code I need for the TiVo remote... but we're making progress.
Posted on Apr 12, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 13, 2015 | Proscan 26LB30QD 26 in. LCD HDTV
Feb 20, 2015 | Panasonic Televison & Video
Hi- My name is Shannon and I am with Suddenlink. The SL-TiVo remote can be programmed to control the TV and one other A/V device using these steps:
1) From TiVo Central, select Settings & Messages > Settings > Remote, CableCARD, & Devices > Remote Control.
2) Highlight Part 1: TV power, volume, and mute and press SELECT.
3) The DVR displays a list of television brands. Use the UP ARROW and DOWN ARROW buttons and the CHAN DOWN and CHAN UP buttons on the TiVo remote to highlight your TV brand and then press SELECT.
4) The TV Remote Codes screen appears. Follow the instructions on this screen to enter a code into your remote control. If the first code does not work, repeat the instructions to enter the second remote control code, and so forth, until you find a code that works. The remote is now programmed to operate the TV.
5) If also programming to control volume & mute on an A/V receiver for surround sound; Highlight Part 2: A/V volume and mute and press SELECT.
6) The DVR displays a list of audio/video receiver brands. Use the UP ARROW and DOWN ARROW buttons and the CHAN DOWN and CHAN UP buttons on the TiVo remote to highlight your receiver brand and then press SELECT.
7) The AV Remote Codes screen appears.
Follow the instructions on this screen to enter a code into your remote control. If the first code does not work, repeat the instructions to enter the second remote control code, and so forth, until you find a code that works. The remote is now programmed to operate the receiver.
The TiVo remote will now turn the TV on/off and switch inputs and adjust the volume and mute the audio on the receiver.
If you have any questions, feel free to email me at shannon-AT-suddenlink-DOT-com. Thanks!
Nov 23, 2012 | Televison & Video
Sep 09, 2009 | Proscan 32LB30QD 32 in. LCD TV
Aug 01, 2009 | Proscan 42LA30H 42 in. LCD Television
Feb 20, 2009 | Proscan 32LA25Q 32 in. LCD TV
Oct 19, 2007 | Proscan 32LA30Q Television
Jun 27, 2014 | Proscan 32LA30Q Television
505 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: