Question about Cameras
I have the SB-29 remote cord which I would like to use with my Nikon D80 camera and SB800 flash gun. But I have not ideal how to use it as there was no instructions with it. Would be so greatful if you could help in anyway.
Are you ready?
1. Make sure the Nikon SC-29's Red Panel's Lock Switch is set to the Left. Pointing at Left Black Screw.
2. Connect the Nikon SC-29's (Red Panel) to your camera's Hotshoe by pushing it as far as it goes.
3. Turn Lock Switch to the Right (turn CW). This locks down to camera.
4. Make sure Nikon SC-29 (other ends) AF-ILL is set to OFF.
5. Make sure your Nikon SB-800's Lock Switch is set to the left side.
6. Attach your Nikon SB-800 into this Hotshoe.
7. Switch the Lock Switch on flash to the right.
8. When you wants to AF from flash, set AF-ILL to "OFF"
9. For the best results, set AF-ILL to "ON".
I teaches, do repairs, services and modifications on all photographic equipments.
I hope they are helpful to you as well as for any Nikon Photographers using the Nikon SC-29 Cable.
Mine has Autofocus, ITTL, Slave and Wireless Radio Remote Flash.
Posted on Jul 16, 2009
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 27, 2011 | Nikon Speedlight SB-50DX TTL Flash
Dec 21, 2009 | Nikon D80 Digital Camera with 18-135mm...
Sep 26, 2009 | Cameras
Feb 14, 2009 | Nikon Speedlight SB-800 TTL Flash
Nov 23, 2008 | Nikon Speedlight SB-800 TTL Flash
Nov 15, 2008 | Nikon Speedlight SB-800 TTL Flash
1,098 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!