Question about Toshiba e-Studio 232 Black and White Copier
1. Check and clean the main charger, replace if required.
2. Check and clean the transfer/sep. unit, replace if required.
3. Before you replace the HVT board, check the black color plastic piece mounted on the machine frame where the main charger connects. If this part is damaged, the high voltage will arc through which can cause C970. (found in several machines).
Posted on Nov 28, 2012
C970 show code on main screen of the toshiba e-studio 352 machine plz solve it urgently
Posted on May 07, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
[C970] High-voltage transformer abnormality
(1) Is the main charger installed securely?
(2) Check if the spring of high-voltage supply contact point is deformed.
(3) Check if the charger wire is broken or the main charger grid is deformed.
(4) Check if any foreign matter is on the charger wire or main charger grid.
May 03, 2014 | Toshiba E-Studio 3511 Color Copier
Mar 19, 2013 | Toshiba e-Studio 232 Black and White...
Apr 13, 2011 | Toshiba e-Studio 232 Black and White...
Feb 14, 2011 | Toshiba e-Studio 232 Black and White...
3,199 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: