U should have to check the main charge unit.some times u have to replace the main charge unit.its a high voltage leakege problem. try this remove the main charger cleaner. green one. and u can sole the problem.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Please switch the machine off.
While holding down 8+0 buttons switch the machine on.
When the machine is in test mode, input 400 and press the start button, input 0 and press enter on the display.
Switch off the machine wait 1 minute and switch the machine on.
If the error reappears the thermistors and thermo need fuses need to be replaced.
turn off the machine. turn of the main power switch. turn it on holding down the 0 and 8 keys. when the machine turns on and comes to ready input the number 400 and press start. you will see a number from 1 to 30 note this number it may be important later on. press the number 0 and then press the ente key on the display. turn the machine off and back on normally. the machine should work. if it does not you will need a part. when you call for service make sure to tell them that in 08-400 you got a vale of whatever that number said. it will help them bring the appropriate parts.
1. Check and clean the main charger, replace if required.
2. Check and clean the transfer/sep. unit, replace if required.
3. Before you replace the HVT board, check HVT connector bracket (the black color plastic piece mounted on the machine frame where the main charger connects). If this part is damaged or cracked, the high voltage will arc through this, which can cause C970. (found in several machines).