I am amit a student of class 12th
wlile i was playing game on pc it suddenly turned off and when i was trying to restart a beep sound is coming and my pc does not starts.
i have been playin that game from past 1 year but nothing like that has happned.
pc cofigration is
intel 945 gcnl motherboard
core 2 duo processor 2.0ghz
1 gb ddr2 ram
160gb segate harddisk
i have two operating system in my pc
windows xp & ubuntu
plz help me..............
There's a chance that it just overheated and the cpu automatically shutdown. This could be caused by a number of things, including a defective fan or an accumulation of dust. you might try opening up the case and blowing out the dust. If you've let it cool and it's still not able to turn back on, you might have to reset the bios on the motherboard to get it start back up.
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Try uninstalling the driver and restart pc, goto start, control panel, (if you haven't already, chainge it over to classic view) double click on "system" click on the tap "hardware" click on device manager, go to sound,vido and game controllers, right click on your audio divers, click delete, restart pc to reinstall the drivers, please let me know if this doesn't work we will go a differant direction.
This sounds a similar problem what I had. My PS3 did not start the disk based games.
Those disk based games were not visible in the game menu.
I did not
have problems with the normal movie DVDs or Movie Blu Rays. Those were
working fine. Also downloaded games were working ok.
In case you have the similar problem, you should try the following steps;
The PS3 has a special Recovery Menu, which you can access in the following way;:
1. Turn off Playstation 3. 2. Hold the power button down; the system will turn on and turn off once again. 3. Once the System has been shutdown, re-press you finger until you hear 2 consecutive beeps 4. When you hear the 2 beeps take finger off power button. 5. You will be prompted to plug in your controller via USB and then hit the PS button 6. The Recovery menu will pop up.
The current Recovery Menu supports:
• Restart System: Restarts the PLAYSTATION 3 System.
• Restore Default Settings: Reset all system settings back to default.
• Restore File System: Checks for corrupt/missing system files.
• Rebuild Database: Rebuilds the OS for the PLAYSTATION 3.
• Restore PS3 System: Fresh restore; Deletes everything and starts from Scratch.
• System Update: Update the PLAYSTATION 3 System
Select option "Rebuild Database".
PS3 has executed the DB rebuilding operation, the disc games will be
visible again in the menu and are starting automatically when inserted
this is caused either due to any file of the game being corrupt or due to the presence of a virus in your pc.you must uninstall the game, remove any virus and then install the game again.if you still cant play the game,you must format your pc.