a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
How many times this standby/power light blinks at one time switch ON? Count it carefully. These blinks are fault indication, and known as blinking codes. From the number of blinks occur at one time switch ON; you can get an idea about the faulty circuit stage inside the TV. This will make repair easy. For more information, check the link http://electronicshelponline.blogspot.com/. If the blinks continues, and non-stop, the fault should be with its main system control IC, and with the memory IC.
Short circuit protection circuit works. There is something short, inside the TV, to any circuit boards. If you wish to get more details of these blinking codes, check the site linked here. http://electronicshelponline.blogspot.com/
Pull up previous posts by its left sidebar, or type in thebrand name and model number to of your set, to its search box, and
press 'Enter' or view it in Mosaic / Timeslide
First do you see a light indicating that the TV has power? There are two power buttons on the TV (the main power and the regular power button). The red standby light will light up when the main power switch is on. This indicator is just to the left of the remote I/R sensor. You can find the main switch on the bottom front of the tv (it is under the tv forward of the stand). Turn on the Main power if it is not on. Then try the power button on the control panel of the TV again.
Does the standby light change color or blink? (Red is standby, orange is power savings (no signal), blue is on.) If the main switch is on and the standby light doesn't come on, the TV has a problem at the power supply. Try unplugging the unit for a bit (at least 30 seconds) and then plugging it back in. This will reset the internal circuitry. If you see a blinking light, then the TV is reporting a self-test failure. I do not know the codes for this model Hitachi Plasma TV.
3. Hold down select and the red button together for about two seconds, until the red light on the Skyremote control blinks twice.
4. Press tv on your Skyremote control again.
5. Key in the four digit code for your brand of TV. The light on the Skyremote control blinks twice. If the light blinks once only, recheck the code for your brand of TV and start again at Step 1.
6. Press the standby button on your Skyremote control. If your TV switches off, press select. The light on the Skyremote control blinks twice (code stored). If your TV does not switch off, press tv, then press the standby button. Repeat this (press tv, then standby) until your TV turns off, then press select (stores code).
If at this point the LED on the Skyremote control blinks three times then all possible codes for that make of receiver have been checked. Repeat from step one, ensuring that you enter the correct manufacturer code.
At the end of the sequence, if you see the TV Guide screen, the remote control setup process is complete. If you did not see the TV Guide screen, you must now complete the following steps.
8. Press tv on your Skyremote control.
9. Hold down select and the green button together for about two seconds, until the red light on the Skyremote control blinks twice.
10. Key in the number of the channel on your TV that you use for watching satellite TV.
11. Press select on your Skyremote control. The red light blinks twice. The remote control setup process is complete.
LG Lucky Goldstar 20LCR1 SKY+ Rev 8 0206 ashley hawkins
RZ-37LZ55 SKY+ Rev 6 1206 Dan Note: The LG codes that Sky have provided us to work with our newer television sets are; 0037, 0056, 0060, 0065, 0080, 0081, 0125, 0137, 0178, 0191, 0204, 0244, 0245, 0275, 0318, 0389, 0391, 0398, 0405, 0459, 0502, 0742, 1146, 1367. We also have some older codes; 206, 037, 060, 065, 080, 137, 191, 244, 245, 275, 318, 389, 391, 398, 405, 459, 502. The codes are stored in a database of the Sky remote. If the above codes don't work you may need to buy the latest Sky remote. Otherwise it is a matter of waiting for the new Sky remote which may have the updated codes. Best regards, LG Electronics.
If none of the above codes work try this:
1) Switch on the TV set
2) Press the TV button on the Sky Remote
3) Hold down the select and red buttons for 2-3 seconds until the LED blinks twice
4) Press the standby button on the Sky Remote (The TV should go to standby)
5) Press select to store this setting
If the TV does not go into standby press the TV button then the standby button, then TV then standby, keep repeating this until successful.
Seems to be a handy way if you can't find the code for a TV. It worked after about the 6th or 7th time hitting TV then Standby for me.
with tv in standby press INFO / MENU / MUTE / STANDBY on remote tv will come on with service menu DO NOT CHANGE ANY SETTINGS
look at list you will see reset
ONLY USE DOWN NAVAGATION KEY until RESET is highlighted
then PRESS RIGHT NAVAGATION KEY the tv will reset
PRESS STANDBY TO EXIT
the tv will need retuneing after
hope this helps
Please follow the steps mentioned below to troubleshoot the issue: If the TV standby light is blinking for five times then you may perform the steps given below: (i) Turn off the TV then disconnect all the cables from the TV. (ii) Next, reconnect all the cables after two minutes. (iii) Please make sure that the power cable from the TV is directly connected to a functional wall outlet. (iv) Next, you may try resetting the TV to the original factory settings.
Please follow the steps that are mentioned below to reset the TV to the original factory settings:
(a) Turn ON the TV. (b) Press and hold the Power button on the Remote Control supplied with the TV, then press the Power button on the TV front panel. (c) Release the Power button. The TV will turn itself off, then back ON again. (d) Next, release the Reset button on the Remote control.
If the standby light still blinks then the issue may be with the projection lamp in the TV and requires replacement.