Question about Linksys WRT160N Wireless Router
I can go on the net through the wired connection but not the wireless. My laptop connects to the router no problem either way but just won't go on the net via the wireless.
Ok, I have the same router, and have had all sorts of troubles with it. I found the best solutions to be found on the website (i think its linksys.com or something like that). If you are using a security enabled network, make sure you are entering your WEP key in the correct format. Other than that, I'm really sorry that I cant help much further.
Posted on Jan 31, 2009
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 07, 2011 | Linksys WRT160N Wireless Router
1. You have an updated Easy Setup Key and would like to get additional computers wirelessly connected to the Internet.
2. You would like to perform the above task but do not have an updated Easy Setup Key.
3. You finished setting up your Valet or Linksys Wireless-N Router and would like to get a desktop with no wireless connectivity connected to the Internet.
4. You would like to wirelessly connect a computer to your Valet or Linksys Wireless-N Router using the Windows Wireless Manager.
5. You would like to give temporary Internet access to a visiting friend or relative.
If you need more help come back.Post / thumbs / testimonial are welcome!
Nov 21, 2010 | Linksys WRT160N Wireless Router
Apr 14, 2010 | Linksys WRT160N Wireless Router
Feb 07, 2010 | Linksys WRT160N Wireless Router
Dec 26, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Oct 26, 2009 | Linksys WRT160N Wireless Router
Oct 01, 2009 | Linksys WRT160N Wireless Router
Jul 03, 2009 | Linksys WRT160N Wireless Router
Mar 11, 2009 | Linksys WRT160N Wireless Router
Oct 08, 2008 | Computers & Internet
233 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!