Unfortunately we can't give you a product key or activation code to activate the operating system, on Microsoft can do this.
The product key should be on a sticker underneath the laptop, use this key to activate the laptop. If it won't allow it you will need to activate by phone, tell Microsoft that you had a hard drive failure and they will activate Windows for you, just give them the code you have posted and they will walk you through the activation by giving you another code to input.
Have a pen and paper ready to write down the code.
How to activate Windows XP by phone
To contact a Microsoft customer service representative to activate Windows by phone, follow these steps:
- Click Start, point to All Programs, point to Accessories, point to System Tools, and then click Activate Windows.
click the Windows Activation icon in the notification area.
- Click Yes, I want to telephone a customer service representative to active Windows now.
- Click Read the Windows Product Activation Privacy Statement, click Back, and then click Next.
- Follow the steps in the Activate Windows by phone dialog box, and then click Next.
Note The number appears now and differs based on the location that you select.
- When activation is completed and you receive the following message, click OK.
You have successfully activated your copy of Windows.