Well depending on how long you've had your camera you may need to go out and buy a new battery or go out get a contact pen. This pen allows you to clean the contacts on the battery. You can get it at any Radioshack. If you charge it and still doesn't work then you'll have to buy a new battery or if you're feeling really brave a new camera. Those are my suggestions.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
It would help if you mentioned the device you are trying to charge.
If per chance the device has some power left and the device is on, shut the device off and then on again (after waiting a minute or two).
Try a different cable.
Try a different electrical socket.
If you are using a powerboard, try a different powerboard or plug
directly into a wall socket.
Check the cable socket in the device, is it loose?
If it is a device with a removable battery, remove the battery for 10 minutes. Then try again.
If none of that works, it might be the battery is exhausted and needs to be replaced.
I'm not certain I understand the problem, but it sounds as though the battery is not charging properly. Check it yourself, or have the charging system and battery checked. With the engine running the battery voltage should read about 14 volts. If it is much lower, the charging system is not working. If the battery goes down with the car just sitting, there is something drawing more current than it should. Easy things to check are for a glovebox light, overhead light, trunk light or underhood light that does not turn off. Normal draw with everything off, after sitting a few minutes, should be less than 100 milliamps. I hope this is helpful.
As you said in the question your mobile is not charging. *Your charging socket as problem. *You need to change that socket. *You can visit to your nearest service center for repair. *They will take few minutes for this.
You can also charge your mobile by using battery charger.There you should remove battery from the phone and then you should charge the battery. Thanks for your question.
Thank you for such a detailed description, wishing others would take your lead. To the problem camera designated batteries (other then AA rechargeable) have always been a bit of a sore spot for me because the user is compelled to purchase a specific battery. As much as I prefer the name brand accessories for the camera there come a point where you just gotta venture forth with third party accessories. There is nothing wrong with using an "off" brand in fact what I've found is that is some cases they are a better battery. Again back to the problem. I grasping thoughts on how to word this but, here goes. As much as the manufactures would like you to believe that these batteries do not form a memory they do. Also the battery can trick you into thinking it's fully charged when in fact even though the charge light is saying completed it's only got about 1/3 charge. I've worked with Canon's BP 511 and now the "new" BP 511A for many years The BP511A or equivalent is the better battery. What needs to be done is to drain those batteries down until they stop, let it cool don't take it from the camera to the charger. Time the battery when you put it on the charger, meaning not to the second but what you would "normally" do is plug the battery into the charger and leave it right. Well what's possibly happening is that within ten minute the ready light is coming on, (something stupid going on in the battery) So check the battery stat of charge after say 15 minutes and if it says it ready (drum roll please) remove the battery unplug the charger for a few seconds and place the battery charger back onto the wall outlet and plug the battery back into the charger and look at your watch again. I've had to do this as much as three times until the thing would get the idea it was to take a charge "normally" about 2 hours will bring it back up. There is no device I've found to completely drain one of these batteries so over a period of time in your case one year the batteries begin this fit. I've since replaced the BP511 for the better BP511A's or equivalent. I'm not pointing a finger because myself and staff do the same thing and pull the battery before going to a shoot if it's showing partial discharge and the thing gets put onto charge and we start this cycle all over again. Be careful of the charger as well meaning don't just disconnect the battery and put it back on charge when it's going the cycle thing disconnect the charger from its power source as well because it holds a memory for a few seconds and will just shut off in a few moments if you don't.
Long story but I've been doing this now for 9 years since the dawn of Canon's 30D Cheers
Assuming the battery is fresh out of the charger: a "well used" battery that can no longer accept a full charge (at the end of its useful life) can have the results you describe (it's not unlike like a flashlight with dead batteries - when the light goes out, turn off the flashlight - wait a few minutes and turn it on again - the light shines [though not very brightly] and quickly goes out again). After many charge / discharge cycles, the battery no longer has the ability to hold a charge. This is a gradual process that happens over the life of the battery. An indication of this is that you'll notice that you can take many fewer shots now when compared to when the battery was new.
There is a possibility that a new, fully charged battery will allow the camera to work again. However, if the existing battery is not very old or or has relatively few charge / discharge cycles, it is probably an issue with the camera. A local camera store may be able to help you determine if it is a battery or camera issue - otherwise, a quick google search reveals that a new battery for this camera is under $15.
You did what all should not have been done. your battery works as a buffer between high surge of electricity which comes through electrical supply i.e. it protects your smps from burning up. From your current position it seems your smps fuse has blown. If they have given one or else your smps itself has gone. I'll tell you for your future usage of battery. Whenever you get any electronic equipment with chargable battery you should never switch it on unless and untill you have charged it for continuous 24 hours. Never try to run such equipment directly through dc or ac power. Hope your fuse has gone its not costly.