...looks like a hardware problem of the joystick, but nevertheless: - what programms have you installed? - have you tried hardreset? http://freshgear.wordpress.com/2008/03/25/tips-how-to-hard-reset-lg-ks-20/
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
just do hard reset 1. turn off phone, push center scroll and power on button at same time, hold until the screen appear reset phone. follow instruction on screen 2. if screen not appear, re do step 1. 3.after phone restart, it should done
Try to make hard reset but first save your contacts and files in memory. Hard reset is like that,you switch off the phone,hold the left button of volume decrease,hold the answer button and the on.off button untill the 3 leds(lights) will flash
...you know, the windows mobile phones may brick from time to time... As already mentioned somewhere here, try hard reset before going to LG service center:
But remember - before hard reseting always backup your data (phone numbers, emails...), otherwise you will lost them:
1. Turn off the LG KS-20 completely (do this by pressing and holding the power button and wait for the prompt). 2. Press and hold these three buttons–volume down, Call and power–till the LED (this is beside the front camera) flashes. 3. Release the buttons. That same LED should flash blue/red/green and power up. 4. The KS20 should be in a clean state. 5. Now check the network connection - if it still doesnt run then go to LG service center
..first revise the software you have installed and try to uninstall the latest software - you may be recognized that this problem appeared since you have instelled some software isnt it? If not then you have to hard reset your device (as ussually in such cases) - also described somewhere here.. (dont forget you will loose all your data):
1. Turn off the LG KS-20 completely (do this by pressing and holding the power button and wait for the prompt). 2. Press and hold these three buttons–volume down, Call and power–till the LED (this is beside the front camera) flashes. 3. Release the buttons. That same LED should flash blue/red/green and power up. 4. The KS20 should be in a clean state.
LG mobile phone KS20 review: this is probably the worst smart phone ever made. it does not sync with any PC operating system, it is unstable, it is getting too hot while chraging, the battery gave up after 18 months and above all: LG doesnt give ANY support for solving any of these problems.
My friend I am sorry to tell you this but your KS20 phone does not have a GPS chip in it.
The best you can do is download Google Maps (free) and use the "Get Directions" function to see a map of your location. This will be costly if you don't have a WiFi internet connection as google continually downloads maps to your phone as you scroll around on the maps or zoom in and out.