Question about Linksys WRT160N Wireless Router
I just installed a 160n but everytime I I sign on with foxfire I get address not found, signing on to the goggle home page. but if I plug right in to my computer I have NO problems at all HELP!
Make sure the Firefox is not configured to use any proxy address.
Try the following steps :
1. Connectthe cable from your modem into the Internet port of the Linksys router.
2. Reset the router with the reset button for 30 seconds when the router is ON.
3. Turn the router and the modem OFF.
4. Turn the Modem On first, wait for 10 seconds and than the router.
5. Your Internet should work from the computers connectedto the router.
6. If not open the setup page of the router by typing 192.168.1.1 in and browser, the default password is admin.
7. In the setup page, below setup tab, the 3rd subtab is MAC Address Clone, Click on that and click Enable and click Clone the MAC Address.
8. Repeat Steps 3 and 4.
For more info on linksys devices, you can try these links :
Posted on Feb 04, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Click on this link or copy and paste the complete link into your browser.
If I could be of further assistance, let me know. If this helps or solves the issue, please rate it and give a testimonial for my response
May 21, 2011 | Linksys WRT160N Wireless Router
Mar 15, 2011 | Linksys WRT160N Wireless Router
Sep 15, 2010 | Linksys WRT160N Wireless Router
Dec 23, 2009 | Linksys WRT160N Wireless Router
Dec 22, 2009 | Linksys WRT160N Wireless Router
Oct 03, 2009 | Linksys WRT160N Wireless Router
Jun 07, 2009 | Linksys WRT160N Wireless Router
Jun 01, 2009 | Linksys WRT160N Wireless Router
Mar 01, 2009 | Linksys WRT160N Wireless Router
790 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!