Question about Yamaha DVD-S540 DVD Player
Resetting the TV
If the buttons on the remote AND the buttons on the TV case do not work (channels do not change and you cannot open or navigate the menu), the TV has stopped responding. Reset the TV as follows:
Some TVs have a reset button. If available and accessible, try using the reset buttons before using the steps below. Using the reset buttons can save time.
1. Unplug the TV power cord from the power outlet.
2. Unplug any connected devices (DVD, Set-top boxes, etc...)
3. Press and hold the TV power button for five seconds.
4. Plug the TV power cord back into the power outlet and turn on the TV.
5. Open the on-screen menu to confirm that the TV is responding again.
6. Turn off the TV and reconnect the devices.
7. Turn on the TV.
Hope it may help you;
Posted on Jan 31, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 05, 2011 | Philips DVP3560 DVD Player
Sep 14, 2008 | DVD & Blu-Ray Players
Feb 13, 2011 | Zenith XBV343 DVD Player/VCR
Jan 02, 2010 | DVD & Blu-Ray Players
Nov 08, 2009 | DVD & Blu-Ray Players
Jan 15, 2009 | Digix HT1056A DVD
Nov 07, 2008 | Durabrand DVD & Blu-Ray Players
Oct 02, 2007 | TruTech TT1620 DVD Recorder
Feb 14, 2007 | Philips DVP642 DVD Player
279 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!