Question about Yamaha DVD-S540 DVD Player
Resetting the TV
If the buttons on the remote AND the buttons on the TV case do not work (channels do not change and you cannot open or navigate the menu), the TV has stopped responding. Reset the TV as follows:
Some TVs have a reset button. If available and accessible, try using the reset buttons before using the steps below. Using the reset buttons can save time.
1. Unplug the TV power cord from the power outlet.
2. Unplug any connected devices (DVD, Set-top boxes, etc...)
3. Press and hold the TV power button for five seconds.
4. Plug the TV power cord back into the power outlet and turn on the TV.
5. Open the on-screen menu to confirm that the TV is responding again.
6. Turn off the TV and reconnect the devices.
7. Turn on the TV.
Hope it may help you;
Posted on Jan 31, 2009
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 27, 2014 | Disney CARS 14 TV/DVD Combo
Sep 14, 2008 | Televison & Video
Apr 18, 2011 | Diamond Multimedia ( VC500) Video Capture
Nov 07, 2008 | Durabrand Televison & Video
Jul 31, 2008 | Sony DSR-11 DV / Mini DV VCR
Feb 11, 2008 | Cyberhome DVD Recorder - DVR1600
Oct 02, 2007 | TruTech TT1620 DVD Recorder
Oct 04, 2017 | Oritron Televison & Video
285 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!