Question about Logitech EasyCall Desktop Retail Keyboard, Mouse
The reciever light is red. The sleep function and the music function is working but the rest of the keyboard is not.
I tried downloading drivers, but still no success
I had the same problem. Some keys on the keyboard would work, others not. It seemed to happen after an update to the SetPoint software. I got it fixed! I tried everything and in the end this is what worked:
1. I started the computer and obviously could not log in.
2. My mouse worked, my standby key worked, but no other keys.
3. I used the mouse to activate the on-board keyboard in Vista (left bottom corner).
4. I put in my password and logged in.
5. I opened up an app (Excel in my case) to try to type something in.
6. As soon as I hit a key a Logitech wizard for encrypted communication came up!!! It asked me to press the connect button and then enter a code it displayed (keyboard worked at this point).
From this point on the keyboard worked!!
Note to Logitech.... great job on the extra security... bad job on the implementation... if your wizard runs after a PC is rebooted that has login passowrd protection.... how are the users supposed to log in??
Note: My logitech upgrade hung... with mouse and keyboard becoming unresponsive so I had to do the hard power off... maybe the wizard was meant to run after the upgrade before I had to force a restart, but this is something that should be taken into account as well.
Posted on Jun 19, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 06, 2010 | Logitech MX 600 097855036162
Jan 28, 2010 | Logitech Wireless Access Duo Optical...
Sep 09, 2009 | Logitech EasyCall Desktop 967689-0403...
Jul 25, 2009 | Logitech EasyCall Desktop? Keyboard and...
Jul 21, 2009 | Logitech Cordless Mouse
Jan 03, 2009 | Logitech EasyCall Desktop Retail Keyboard,...
Jul 06, 2008 | Logitech EasyCall Desktop 967689-0403...
Mar 31, 2008 | Logitech EasyCall Desktop 967689-0403...
Mar 14, 2008 | Logitech EasyCall Desktop 967689-0403...
Jan 04, 2008 | Dell Wireless Keyboard Optical Mouse w0147
409 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: