Question about Lexmark X1270 All-In-One InkJet Printer
IF your facing problem with paper loading then try these steps and then try to load the paper , then no of pages these printer handle is 20 sheets in the paper tray...
1. Turn the printer off and open the access cover.
2. Look for any obstructions in the paper path and remove them if necessary. (It is possible to move the carrier assembly with the power off.)
3. Turn the printer on, load some paper, and press the Form Feed button. (On the X83, press the Select button.)
4. Watch the paper as it feeds through and try to determine where the jam is occurring.
5. Check to see if all the rollers are turning.
If all the rollers are turning, there may be something in the feed path that you can't see. Go to step 6.
If not, there is probably a feed motor or a gear problem and the printer may require service.
6. If the paper is jamming under the carrier assembly, you may be able to fix it using the manual feed slot.
7. Turn the printer off.
8. Take a #10 envelope and feed it through the left side of the manual feed slot until it comes right through the printer to the back of the exit rollers.
9. Move it up and down first, and then slowly move it over to the right side. If something is stuck under the black guide plate, this may work it loose.
Posted on Jan 31, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 15, 2013 | Office Equipment & Supplies
In the printing process, paper jam more frequently occurs on bad paper handling rather than mechanical failure of the printer. So,to ensure that printing process runs smoothly please pay good attention to the following tips before loading the paper in paper tray of your printer.
on Sep 19, 2012 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 16, 2013 | Canon ImageCLASS D1120 All-In-One Laser...
Aug 03, 2010 | HP Photosmart 8250 InkJet Printer
Feb 27, 2010 | Epson Stylus CX9400 Photo Printer
Feb 12, 2010 | Epson Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 13, 2010 | Epson Stylus Photo R300 InkJet Printer
Jul 17, 2009 | Canon imageCLASS D860 All-In-One Laser...
Apr 01, 2008 | Canon PIXMA iP1800 InkJet Photo Printer
75 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!