Question about Toshiba Tecra A3 Notebook
Unplug the power cord, remove the battery, wait about a minute and plug in the power cord without the battery. If the laptop powers up you can instal the battery.
Posted on Jul 30, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 08, 2016 | Toshiba PC Laptops
1. Reinstall laptop with Windows installation CD
Maybe it is the first method we can think of. But this method is a little dangerous, because if you reset laptop with Windows installation CD, all the data on your laptop would be lost. You had better use it without any other methods but it.
2. Unlock Dell Laptop with Password Reset Disk
Password reset disk is an asset. Only you have created one before laptop locked, you can use it to reset forgotten laptop password.
3. Restore Dell Laptop to Factory Settings
Certainly it can help you, but it would take your laptop to the original settings. You would lose all the other data produced from the first time you use laptop.
4. Unlock Dell laptop with third-party software
Free third-party software is available, while I recommend you the newest Windows password recovery tool - Windows Password Genius. Why? For example, the free software Ophcrack only can be reset Windows password not longer than 12 characters. And just as we know, new things will be more advanced than the old things generally. So the newest Windows password recovery software makes progress in function and user experience. Just in order to provide user-friendly interface and more perfect function, it has been modified many times. Now, let's see how it reset Windows forgotten password.
Step 1: Windows Password Genius download and installation.
(1) Prepare an accessible computer and blank USB drive.
(2) Download Windows Password Genius on the computer and install it following wizard.
Step 2: Password Reset Disk Creation.
(1) Run the software and plug USB drive into available computer.
(2) Make sure you choose the right USB device from the drop-down box.
(3) Click "Begin burning" and wait for reset disk burning completely and successfully.
Step 3: Unlock laptop with password reset disk.
(1) Plug USB device into locked HP laptop
(2) Press F2 to enter BIOS when power on Dell laptop, and then press ALT + PageDown to enter next page, you will see the boot priority option.
(3) Modify the USB device as the first boot option, save the changes and exit.
(4) Dell boot from USB drive with password reset disk, and laptop starts with WinPE systems. Windows password recovery program runs automatically.
(5) Select the account to Reset Password and Reboot Dell laptop.
Windows 7 Forgotten Admin Password Reset
Oct 28, 2013 | PC Laptops
To reset password for your hp laptop you can try bootable HP System Recovery Disc to do factory reset without password. If you don't have system recovery disc then you can use Stellar Phoenix password recovery software to reset password. Once you are able to login with new password then you can easily factory reset your laptop.
Nov 02, 2012 | PC Laptops
Jun 04, 2012 | ASUS Eee PC 2G Surf Notebook
Nov 30, 2010 | Acer Aspire One PC Notebook
May 27, 2010 | HP OmniBook XE4100 Notebook
Jul 29, 2009 | IBM ThinkPad R60 Notebook
Jun 23, 2009 | PC Laptops
218 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!