Question about Jenn-Air JDR8895AAS Dual Fuel (Electric and Gas) Kitchen Range
Here is a link for your owners manual click here
To set Self-Clean:
1. Close the oven door.
2. Press the appropriate Clean pad.
• CLEAN flashes.
• SET and UPPER or LOWER flash in the display.
3. Press the Autoset pad.
• “MEd” (Medium Soil, 3 hours) is displayed.
4. Press the Autoset pad to scroll through the self-cleaning
“HVy” (Heavy Soil, 4 hours)
“MEd” (Medium soil, 3 hours)
“LITE” ( Light Soil, 2 hours)
Choosing the soil level of the oven automatically programs
the self-cleaning time.
5. After four seconds, the oven will start cleaning.
• If the door is not closed, beeps will sound and ‘door’ will
display. If the door is not closed within 30 seconds, the
self-cleaning operation will be canceled and the display
will return to the time of day.
• CLEAN will appear in the display.
• LOCK will flash in the display. Once the door locks,
LOCK will remain steady.
• The cleaning time will start counting down in the
Please take the time to rate this solution
Posted on Jan 31, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Before you go working too hard to get
you oven to go into the self clean mode(self destruct)....check out
Self Cleaning Oven Problem
" Wish I had read this first. I never would have used the self cleaning option. Thanks for the info!!
Feb 20, 2011 | Maytag Gemini 30" Self-Cleaning...
Nov 07, 2010 | Jenn-Air JDR8895AAS Dual Fuel (Electric...
May 31, 2009 | Jenn-Air JDR8895AAS Dual Fuel (Electric...
Mar 19, 2009 | Jenn-Air JDR8895AAS Dual Fuel (Electric...
Jan 01, 2009 | Jenn-Air JDR8895AAS Dual Fuel (Electric...
Dec 14, 2008 | Jenn-Air JDR8895AAS Dual Fuel (Electric...
Feb 24, 2008 | Jenn-Air JDR8895AAS Dual Fuel (Electric...
Aug 06, 2007 | Maytag MER6772 Gemini Electric Kitchen...
336 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: