- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Most of time, you use search Engine like Bing, Google, or Yahoo, and several links from top 10 of search results take you to another link and once you click on that link, ooops you receive pop up saying your system has infected. It will scan your system without of permission, and ask you to pay for activation for antivirus software. Use the following guideline to identity the fake one. The antivirus that installed itself and proceed to scan is not a real one If you are remind to pay for activation, it is fake Real antivirus will scan your system, and download the latest definition file on scheduled. Real one won't bother you. On the other hand, fake one used annoying alerts to alert you. Keep these guidelines in mind to identify the fake and not paying for any activation.
1. There are literally hundreds of game cheat sites. Simply go to google, type in the name of your game followed by the word cheats and you are presented with a plethora of cheat sites. I like www.gamecube.com.
2. You cannot download transport tycoon for free. It is a commercial program and therefore must be purchased. To download it for free would be stealing.
Regenerate your activation keys: If you purchased activation keys to enable optional functions of your product and if you are reinstalling your product, you can regenerate your activation keys from this link. http://www.pinnaclesys.com/PublicSite/us/Products/Consumer+Products/?viewRN=rncontact copy and paste the link into your browser. If I could be of further assistance, let me know. If this helps or solves the issue, please rate it. Thanks, Joe
go on the producers site to see if they have a patch for vista ...
- u can also install an XP system (dual boot) - or install a virtual machine with XP on u;re vista and play in it ... (it will run a little slower, but depanding on u're system configuration u may not feel the difference)