I have got original DKU-2 cable for my Nokia 6681 phone. I have downloaded correct version of PC Suite software from net but still i am not able to connect my phone with my laptop through cable; Although it connects very well through Bluetuth device with same laptop. Cable is also ok as i have already tested it on other phones.
I may have lost any driver which remains on phone for cable to support as a repairing person guesses.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Welcome to FixYa
Requirements: DKU 2 cable, Computer, Latest Pc suite version or Download this software from here and install it.
Restart your PC.
Make battery Full charge> Connect mobile via cable to PC > Run Upadater [ Make sure you are Internet connected]
NB: Do not Remove cable or make any interruption when update is in progress.Phone may seems to be restarting and not responding leave it until finish Update..
Hope this Helped.....Let me know if you need further assistance...Thanks for Connecting FixYa....
If you are going use PC Suite with the Nokia Connectivity Cable DKU-2, download and install the cable driver first: Nokia Connectivity Cable DKU-2 driver.which can be downloaded from the same link provided
fist of all check your data cable for ok .and connect your phone in any another usb port. if problem not fix .
then check any another nokia phone for detecting ,if your computer detected any another phone then reinstall your pc suite or update with any new version
after you have installed nokia pc suite in your computer plug the data cable and restart your computer. it should automatically detect. if not switch off and on your phone along with the cable connected. if still not detected the you have bought the wrong data cable
u will need a computer with nokia pc suite installed on it ,a dku cable n ur mobile ofcourse wid memory card inserted in it.
open my computer,
click on nokia phone browser icon i.e.,one of the removable drive.
a window will open displaying ur nokia phone model i.e.,nokia 6681,dbl click on it.
next window will display ur phone memory and memory card.
right click on memory card,select copy from drop down menu.
copy it to ur other computer drive (c,d,etc)
disconnect the phone
insert new memory card
copy the mmc data from drive n paste it in new mmc.
For using Nokia 3230 as USB modem you need Nokia PC Suite and DKU-2 cable.
Download Nokia PC Suite from here: http://www.softpedia.com/get/Mobile-Phone-Tools/Nokia/Nokia-PC-Suite.shtml
1. Install Nokia PC Suite 2. Run PC Suite 3. Connect the phone to PC with DKU-2 cable 4. Wait for a while, you will see drivers are installing. 5. After driver installation your phone is connected to PC Suite. 6. Now click "connect to the internet button", a new window will open 7. Go to settings, next and go to "select your network operator from the list" and select your exact operator there 8. And click finish
Now your is connected to internet.
If you don't have the cable you can also connect the phone to PC via IrDa or Bluetooth if your phone has those connecting devices.
1. First disconnect the USB cable.
2. Check that you're using the correct cable.
3. disconnect any other USB cables like for ipod or similar, they sometimes conflict.
4. Download the latest Nokia PC suite 126.96.36.199
5. When downloaded and installed on your PC, restart your PC twice.
6. Open Nokia PC Suite and follow connecting directions.
Give it time to find the connection, it's a tipical Nokia problem, lack of speed.
Then read my Caption/Quote.
"Confucius he say: Man who buy many prunes get good run for money."
6070 support ca-42, so what exactly u mean, it doesnt recognise your phone (restart phone once and plug it back to pc), or it doesnt detect modem (you need to manually add nokia 6020 cable modem, there are no 6070 modem drivers for ca-42) ??